Saving the reports
Location where reports can be saved
Report which can be accessed by multiple users
Report created for personal usage. Can be saved to the location known as my folders
Cognos Connection ( IBM Cognos content )
- A cognos connection is used to access the reports and distribute the reports across the enterprise
A section display the data value as a header out of the list container.
Create sections in a report to show a data item as the heading of a section. When you run the report, separate sections appear for each value.
Creating sections is similar to creating headers by grouping on a data item. The difference is that section headers appear outside the list, crosstab, chart, or repeater.
Create a List Report:
- Product line
- Product type
- Select the product line data cell
- From structure menu
- Click on Section
- From view menu
- Select page structure
- From page body
- Expand the list
- From list header expand to the last node
- Select product line and drop below the list columns which you expand
- Right click on the list header
- Click on delete
- From view menu– Click on page design