Install python on windows and Linux
Install python on windows and linux
When it comes to programming there are several high level languages available for the job. Although every programming language has a massive fan following, there is something special about python. It is very easy to understand and follow that is has become the first choice for many developers.
In order to get a copy for your system, go to https://www.python.org/ .
Go to down load link:
This is a production release please report any bugs you encounter
we can currently support these formats for download
- windows X3G NSI restaller (2.78)
- windows X3G NSI program data base (2.78)
- windows X3G NSI program installer (2.78) 
- windows X3G NSI program data base (2.78) 
- windows help file
- Mac OS x 64-bit/32.bit x 96.6 1386 installer (2.78) Mac OS x 10.6 and later 2 you may need an update tc intall to run OLE or use twinter see note 2 for instructions
- Mac OS x 32-bit x 1386 installer (2.78) Mac OS x 10.3 and later  sig
- Mac OS x 32-bit x 1386 installer (2.78) Mac OS x 10.3 deprecated see below sig
- XZ compressed source tar ball (2.78) sig
- GZ source tar ball (2.78) sig
Select the version right for your system.
|Operating system||How to|
|Windows||When you execute the installer you will be presented with options, for most you will have to agree to default choices|
|OSX||Double click the installer and follow the instructions. You have to just stick to default settings|
|Linux||If you are having linux operating systems then check if it has ‘idle’. If yes, then your system already has python installed.|