Getting Started with TIBCO Hawk Display
Getting Started with Hawk Display
1. Go to all programs->TIBCO->TIBCO Hawk <Version>->Hawk Display.
2. Double Click on Start Hawk Display option or Right click and select ‘Run as Administrator’, to get the startup window.
3. The Hawk display window with the agents/machines configured to it. Initially agents 0(zero).
4. Later the number of machines configured to hawk domain are being discovered. Note: In the image, only one host machine is configured.
5. On expanding the Agents->Discovered. Click on TIBCO HAWK Cluster IP to view the machines configured to hawk domain.
6. Right click on the target machine. Select Get Configuration -> Rulebases
7. On clicking Rulebases, you get Rulebase list. Click on create icon (first one).
8. On clicking create, you get a rule editor.