Audio and video is quite common in the latest devices. An instance of the AVAudioPlayer class, called an audio player, provides playback of audio data from a file or memory. It is supported in iOS with the help of AV FOUNDATION.FRAMEWORK and Media Player.framework respectively.
Add the AVFoundation frame work.
Framework Capture15 --> Add Capture15 --> Existing FrameWork Capture 15 --> AVFoundation Frame work.
// How to get resources file path:
- Using an audio player you can:
- Play sounds of any duration
- Play sounds from files or memory buffers
- Loop sounds
- Play multiple sounds simultaneously, one sound per audio player, with precise synchronization
- Control relative playback level, stereo positioning, and playback rate for each sound you are playing
- Seek to a particular point in a sound file, which supports such application features as fast forward and rewind
- Obtain data you can use for playback-level metering
// Setting Volume:
Subscribe to our youtube channel to get new updates..!
[ audioplayer set volume :1] // 0 to 1 (max value is 1)
// Repeat play:
[ audioplayer setNumberofLoops:2];
// prepare to play:
[ audioplayer PrepareToplay];
// setting delegate:
[ audioplayer setDelegate: self]
[ audioplayer play];
[ audioplayer pause];