How to work on pages with AJAX in selenium?
Recommended by 0 users
Working on pages with AJAX
- AJAX is not a new programming language, but a new way to use
- AJAX is the art of exchanging data with a server, and update parts of
a web page – without reloading the whole page.
- AJAX is a technique for creating fast and dynamic web pages.
Start Selenium IDE
Record some steps – run the script. It fails some where then,
- Right-click on the step that failed so that the Selenium IDE context menu
- Click on Insert New Command.
- In the Command select box, type waitForElementPresent or select it from
the drop-down list.
- In the Target box, add the target that is used in the verifyText command.
- Run the test again, and it should pass this time
The following commands make up the waitFor set of commands, but this is not an exhaustive list: