In the last tutorial we have learned about the Installation And Configuration Of Tibco Spotfire Server. This tutorial talks about how to Deploy Tibco Spotfire Server Distribution.
1. Open your browser, and in the address box, type https://localhost:9090. Click Open Administration Console.
2. If prompted, for User Name and Password, type sfadmin.
3. In the Administration Console, select the Deployment tab.
4. In the Edit Deployment pane, click Add.
5. In the Add to Deployment dialog, click Browse.
6, Navigate to spotfire Distribution. Select Spotfire.Dxp.sdn and click Open.
7. Click OK.
8. In the Deployment pane, review the results, and then click Save.
9. In the Save DEPLOYMENT dialog, click OK.
10. Close your web browser.
Let’s validate all aspects of your TIBCO Spotfire Server installation that we did.
Let’s validate all aspects of your TIBCO Spotfire Server installation by completing the following tasks:
Stage the Demo Data and install the Spotfire Professional client.
Copy Administrator EssentialsInstallersSpotfire Serverdemodatamssqldemo.part0.zip to
Ravindra Savaram is a Content Lead at Mindmajix.com. His passion lies in writing articles on the most popular IT platforms including Machine learning, DevOps, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, RPA, Deep Learning, and so on. You can stay up to date on all these technologies by following him on LinkedIn and Twitter.