1) Write a Rulebase for monitoring job status.
|Learn how to use Tibco BW, from beginner basics to advanced techniques, with online video tutorials taught by industry experts. Enroll for Free Tibco BW Online Training Demo!|
2) Use the Method getStatus to monitor the job status.
3) The PID of the process which has been already deployed in administrator should be used for monitoring.
[ Related Article: Tibco BW Tutorial for Beginners ]
4) The Action editor displays the status of the process. Here the process is in running state:
5) The Rulebase receives alert based upon the conditions specified in the test editor.
[ Related Article: How To Monitor Exceptions And Notification In Tibco Hawk ]
.hrb File created for the Job Status:
Stay updated with our newsletter, packed with Tutorials, Interview Questions, How-to's, Tips & Tricks, Latest Trends & Updates, and more ➤ Straight to your inbox!
|Tibco BW Training||Dec 06 to Dec 21|
|Tibco BW Training||Dec 10 to Dec 25|
|Tibco BW Training||Dec 13 to Dec 28|
|Tibco BW Training||Dec 17 to Jan 01|
Ravindra Savaram is a Content Lead at Mindmajix.com. His passion lies in writing articles on the most popular IT platforms including Machine learning, DevOps, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, RPA, Deep Learning, and so on. You can stay up to date on all these technologies by following him on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Copyright © 2013 - 2022 MindMajix Technologies