1) Write a Rulebase for monitoring job status.
2) Use the Method getStatus to monitor the job status.
3) The PID of the process which has been already deployed in administrator should be used for monitoring.
4) The Action editor displays the status of the process. Here the process is in running state
5) The Rulebase receives alert based upon the conditions specified in the test editor.
.hrb File created for the Job Status:
Get Updates on Tech posts, Interview & Certification questions and training schedules