1) Write a Rulebase for monitoring job status.
2) Use the Method getStatus to monitor the job status.
3) The PID of the process which has been already deployed in administrator should be used for monitoring.
4) The Action editor displays the status of the process. Here the process is in running state
5) The Rulebase receives alert based upon the conditions specified in the test editor.
.hrb File created for the Job Status:
Stay updated with our newsletter, packed with Tutorials, Interview Questions, How-to's, Tips & Tricks, Latest Trends & Updates, and more ➤ Straight to your inbox!
|Tibco BW Training||May 23 to Jun 07|
|Tibco BW Training||May 28 to Jun 12|
|Tibco BW Training||May 30 to Jun 14|
|Tibco BW Training||Jun 04 to Jun 19|
Ravindra Savaram is a Content Lead at Mindmajix.com. His passion lies in writing articles on the most popular IT platforms including Machine learning, DevOps, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, RPA, Deep Learning, and so on. You can stay up to date on all these technologies by following him on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Copyright © 2013 - 2022 MindMajix Technologies