TIBCO HAWK Architecture Components
This tutorial gives you a brief overview of Hawk Components.
- GUI to monitor the systems and applications health
- Create rule-bases and send them to agents
- Any number of displays
- Needs rvd to communicate and monitor
- Heart-beats from Agents subscribed
- Dynamic discovery
- Colour code
- Hawk Display publishes – agents reply
- Dead agents.
- Reside on each machine
- Monitor system and applications (on that)
- Publish heartbeat at configured interval
- Publish health info, when problems are detected
- Take necessary actions as specified in the rule base.
- Tell the agent what to monitor and how often to monitor
- What actions to take in case of failure
- Any number of rulebases can be assigned to an agent
- Created using Hawk Display and exported to agents.
( Related Page: Rulebase Monitoring )
Subscribe to our youtube channel to get new updates..!
- These are agents interfaces
- Applications using AMI appear as microagents within agents
- AMI (Application Management Interface).
- Subscribes and logs all events centrally
- External notification for dead agents
- Run anywhere on the network
It is a process in which microagents Continuously run on the system.