TIBCO Hawk Architecture Components
HAWK Architecture Components
This tutorial gives you brief overview of Hawk Components
- GUI to monitor the systems and applications health
- Create rule-bases and send them to agents
- Any number of displays
- Needs rvd to communicate and monitor
- Heart-beats from Agents subscribed
- Dynamic discovery
- Colour code
- Display publishes – agents reply
- Dead agents
Learn how to use Tibco Spotfire, from beginner basics to advanced techniques, with online video tutorials taught by industry experts. Enroll for Free Tibco Spotfire Training Demo!
- Reside on each machine
- Monitor system and applications (on that)
- Publish heartbeat at configured interval
- Publish health info, when problems are detected
- Take necessary actions as specified in the rule base
- Tell the agent what to monitor and how often to monitor
- What actions to take in case of failure
- Any number of rulebases can be assigned to an agent
- Created using Hawk Display and exported to agents
Frequently Asked Tibco Spotfire Interview Questions & Answers
- These are agents interfaces
- Applications using AMI appear as microagents with in agents
- AMI (Application Management Interface.
- Subscribes and logs all events centrally
- External notification for dead agents
- Run anywhere on the network
Explore Tibco Spotfire Sample Resumes! Download & Edit, Get Noticed by Top Employers!Download Now!
Subscribe For Free Demo
Free Demo for Corporate & Online Trainings.