Posted on 25th September 2023
To create Azure Analysis Services data models, you will use Visual Studio and an extension called SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT).
1. In SSDT, create a new Analysis Services Tabular Project.If they asked to select a workspace type, select Integrated.
2. After that click the Import from Data Source icon on the toolbar at the top of the screen.
3. Then select Microsoft SQL Azure as your data source type and click the Next.
4. Fill in the connection information for the sample SQL Azure database created earlier and click Next.
5. Now select Service Account for the impersonation mode and click Next.
6. Finally select the tables you wish to import into cache and then click Finish
STILL GOT QUERIES?
Copyright © 2013 - 2023 MindMajix Technologies