Mulesoft Training Content
Our industry-aligned MuleSoft Course Content teaches you all the core features of MuleSoft with practical implementations.
This MuleSoft training module helps you learn how to get started with Anypoint Platform, right from API-led approach to integration.
- Identifying the problems in IT industry today
- Introduction to application network is and its benefits
- Introduction to build an application network using API-led connectivity
- Introduction to web services and API's
- Introduction to API directories and portals
- How to make calls to secure and unsecured APIs
In this MuleSoft Certification module, you’ll get a detailed overview of how to design APIs using Anypoint Studio and deploy them to CloudHub.
- RAML (Restful API Modeling Language)
- Defining APIs with RAML
- Crating Mock APIs to test their design before they are built
- Make APIs discoverable by adding them to Anypoint Exchange
- Creating API portals for developers to learn how to use APIs
Get to know about building APIs in MuleSoft hands-on through this MuleSoft Course Module.
- Define Mule applications
- Define flows
- Define messages
- Define message processors
- Create flows graphically using Anypoint Studio
- Building, running and testing Mule applications
- Connect to databases using a connector
- Graphical DataWeave editor to transform data
- Create RESTful interfaces for applications from a RAML file
- Connect API interfaces to API implementations