Mulesoft, the runtime engine of Anypoint Platform, is a lightweight Java-based enterprise service bus (ESB, most widely used bus) and integration platform built for the purpose of exchanging data quickly and easily. It provides a platform to simplify the integration of applications, systems and technologies, both on-premise and in the cloud.
The key benefit of an ESB is that it allows different applications to communicate with each other for carrying data within your enterprise or across the Internet. Mule has powerful capabilities like Service creation and hosting, Service mediation, Message routing and Data transformation.
Mule ESB is designed for speed and productivity with pre-built connectors and templates, out-of-the-box management and an architecture that can scale up and scale out as your needs evolve.
With Mule ESB’s simplified development model and lightweight architecture, programmers can be productive quickly and start creating and integrating applications and services.
MULE ESB 3.x Training Overview
Mindmajix is the fastest transpire in MuleSoft Training. The uniquely designed course structure would become a great learning experience for students on in-depth functional scope presented by 13+years experienced corporate professionals.
MuleSoft Certification Training Curriculum
- Introducing the Anypoint Platform
- Building Integration Applications with Anypoint Studio
- Understanding Mule applications, flows, messages, and message processors
- Creating flows graphically using connectors, transformers, components, scopes, and flow
- Building, running, testing, and debugging Mule applications
- Reading and writing message properties
- Writing expressions with Mule Expression Language (MEL)
- Creating variables
- Consuming Web Services
- Understanding RESTful and SOAP web services
- Learning about what RAML is and how it can be used
- Consuming RESTful web services with and without RAML definitions
- Consuming SOAP web services
- Connecting to Additional Resources
- Connecting to files, databases, and JMS queues
- Connecting to SaaS applications
- Discovering and installing connectors not bundled with Anypoint Studio
- Data Transforming
- Getting familiar with the different types of transformers
- Transforming objects to and/from XML and JSON
- Using annotations for more complicate JSON to object mappings
- Streamlining complex data transformations with DataSense and the DataMapper
- Creating custom transformers with Java
- Refactoring Mule Applications
- Separating applications into multiple configuration files
- Encapsulating global elements in a separate configuration file
- Creating and referencing flows and subflows
- Understanding variable persistence through subflows and flows and across transport
- Controlling Message Flow
- Multicasting a message
- Routing message based on conditions
- Filtering messages
- Handling Errors
- Handling messaging exceptions in flows
- Creating and using global exception handlers
- Control elements
- Specifying a global default exception strategy
- Processing Records
- Processing items in a collection individually
- Creating batch jobs to process items in a CSV file or a database
- Restricting record processing to new records
- Building RESTful Interfaces with Anypoint Platform for APIs
- Understanding the benefits of RESTful APIs and web services
- Using the API Designer to define APIs with RAML
- Implementing a RAML file as a RESTful web service with Anypoint Studio and APIkit
- Deploying Applications
- Understanding the options for deploying applications
- Adding application properties
- Deploying and running applications on CloudHub
- Deploying and running applications on Mule ESB
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. Mindmajix verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
Trainer will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, UAE, Qatar, NZ, Singapore, Malaysia, India and other parts of the world. We are located in USA. Offering Online Training in Cities like
Minneapolis, Melbourne, Jacksonville, Davidson, Murfreesboro, Auckland, Carlsbad, Â San Marcos, Tacoma, Bellevue, Garland, Raleigh-Cary, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Toronto, Wellington, Gilbert, Tempe, Alexandria, Chandler, Scottsdale, Peoria, Honolulu, Raleigh, Nashville, Plano, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, Saint John, Vancouver, Richmond, Mississauga, Saskatoon, Kingston, Kelowna, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Dubai, Doha, Brisbane, Perth etc…
- MuleSoft Training in Washington, DC
- MuleSoft Training in Virginia
- MuleSoft Training in New Jersey
- MuleSoft Training in Illinois
- MuleSoft Training in North Carolina
- MuleSoft Training in California
- MuleSoft Training in Maryland
- MuleSoft Training in Georgia
- MuleSoft Training in Texas
- MuleSoft Training in New York
- MuleSoft Training in San Francisco
- MuleSoft Training in Oregon
- MuleSoft Training in Ohio
- MuleSoft Training in Florida
- MuleSoft Training in Seattle
- MuleSoft Training in Chicago
- MuleSoft Training in Dallas
- MuleSoft Training in Los Angeles
- MuleSoft Training in Baltimore
- MuleSoft Training in Houston
- MuleSoft Training in San Diego
- MuleSoft Training in Santa clara
- MuleSoft Training in Columbus
- MuleSoft Training in Towson
- MuleSoft Training in Salt Lake City
- MuleSoft Training in Austin
- MuleSoft Training in Sunnyvale
- MuleSoft Training in Franklin
- MuleSoft Training in Orlando
- MuleSoft Training in Boston
- MuleSoft Training in San Jose
- MuleSoft Training in St. Louis
To become a Certified Mulesoft Developer – Integration Professional, it is obligatory to fulfil the following criteria:
i) The MCD Integration Professional Exam is expert accreditation in developing integrations with MuleSoft solutions. This exam is proficient with real-world MuleSoft development and can develop complex projects on his/her own. Actually they offer three levels of certification: Associate, Specialist, and Professional.
ii) You should take this exam to obtain recognized industry certification and to differentiate yourself in the marketplace.
iii) A score of 80% or higher is required to pass the MCD – Integration Professional exam.
iv) To register for the exam, go here
There is no particular prerequisites for this exam, but the people who attends this exam should have real MuleSoft project experience.
New MuleSoft Anypoint Platform Lets Users Manipulate APIs
MuleSoft has recently released its modern Anypoint Platform, which features collaboration capabilities and integration assets within it.
Few key aspects of this release include:
- Guided Anypoint Design Centre that self-serves IT assets, ensuring best practices while designing API assets.
- Integrated Exchangeability with Native Collaboration.
- With this release, users are independent to design, publish and reuse API fragments and API specifications.
MuleSoft (otherwise called ‘Crowd’) deliver IT teams with the better customer experience and least time to market.
Moreover, Mulesoft is trying to avoid the mistakes of the past by joining hands with Open API Initiative and Apiary in enhancing complementary perspectives and reinventing the wheel.