Mulesoft Course Content
The course curriculum is designed to get hands-on experience learning about the platform using use-case driven and practical approach.
This MuleSoft training module helps you learn how to get started with Anypoint Platform, right from API-led approach to integration.
- Identifying the problems in IT industry today
- Introduction to application network is and its benefits
- Introduction to build an application network using API-led connectivity
- Introduction to web services and API's
- Introduction to API directories and portals
- How to make calls to secure and unsecured APIs
In this MuleSoft Certification module, you’ll get a detailed overview of how to design APIs using Anypoint Studio and deploy them to CloudHub.
- RAML (Restful API Modeling Language)
- Defining APIs with RAML
- Crating Mock APIs to test their design before they are built
- Make APIs discoverable by adding them to Anypoint Exchange
- Creating API portals for developers to learn how to use APIs
Get to know about building APIs in MuleSoft hands-on through this MuleSoft Course Module.
- Define Mule applications
- Define flows
- Define messages
- Define message processors
- Create flows graphically using Anypoint Studio
- Building, running and testing Mule applications
- Connect to databases using a connector
- Graphical DataWeave editor to transform data
- Create RESTful interfaces for applications from a RAML file
- Connect API interfaces to API implementations