SQL Server DBA Job Oriented Training Content
This SQL Server DBA course contents offer topic-based learning on SQL server authentication, database backups, backup devices, and performing the restoration. We assure learners receive the most industry-relevant training and acquire on-job skills needed in SQL Server DBA roles.
SQL Server 2019 is a secure and consistent platform for building data management solutions. Using Server 2019, you can run transactions faster with enhanced performance and high availability. Additionally, in SQL Server 2019 you can analyze, integrate, and manage both unstructured and relational big data using big data clusters and data virtualization.
- Responsibilities of Database Administrator
- Types of DBA’s
- History of SQL Server – Versions
- What’s new in SQL Server 2019 for Administrators?
- Editions of SQL Server
- Differences between Enterprise and Standard Editions
- Instances & its advantages
- Default Instance
- Named Instances
At the end of this section, you will get a basic idea about SQL Server 2019 along with its key features and advancements in its version.
In this module, you will learn what are the requirements while installing SQL Server 2019 and the procedure to install SQL Server. You will also gain knowledge on how to configure SQL Server components. Moreover, you will learn additional concepts such as Migration strategy and also various ways of managing the SQL Server 2019 agent.
- Installing SQL Server 2019
- Pre –Installation Steps
- Viewing the Installation process with Log files
- Common issues
- Adding or removing components
- Installing Service Packs
- Configuration of Various Services
- Startup Parameters
- Configuring data files and log file paths
- Memory Configuration
- Remote Connections
- Configuring network protocols, Ports
- Configuring Services
- Configuring default backup folder.
At the end of this section, you will be in a position to test the connectivity while installation and also able to enable and disable features. You will gain complete expertise in configuring SQL Server 2019 components in a very high and complex and secure environment. Additionally, you can configure full-text indexing by yourself.
- Working with Databases
- System Defined databases
- Moving System Databases
- Handling TempDB database
- Database Architecture
- Data Files
- Log Files
- Pages –Types
- Page Architecture
- Tracking Free Space
- Log file full – How to troubleshoot.
- Creating Databases
- Adding files, Filegroups
- SQL Server Architecture