PowerShell Course Content
PowerShell Course Content has been developed keeping in mind the various PowerShell Administrator job skills required across the globe. The curriculum covers in-depth concepts in PowerShell Scripting. Also, it includes PowerShell security goals, Debugging, Using the .NET framework in PowerShell, Visual Studio Git integration with a hands-on approach that enables participants to learn and execute automation tasks.
- Overview and Background
- Philosophy of PowerShell (Why?)
- What is PowerShell?
- Evolution of PowerShell?
- Introducing PowerShell Command line and ISE
- Visual Studio Code for PowerShell due to easy integration with Git
- PowerShell installation
- Configuring the Windows PowerShell console
- Customizing Windows PowerShell console
- Configuring the Windows PowerShell ISE
- Customizing Windows PowerShell ISE
- Installing and configuring Visual Studio Code for PowerShell
- Customizing Visual Studio