Linux Course Content
Our team of certified experts has meticulously designed this Linux course content to help you and your team quickly assimilate fundamental aspects of Linux. The Linux syllabus goes deeper into the core administration tasks of the Linux system and network, laying the foundation to become a certified and full-time Linux System Administrator.
In this module, you will get to know the History of Linux OS, Different types of Operating Systems & Difference between some of the well known Linux Distributions Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu, etc. Introduction to RHEL and CentOS.
- History of UNIX
- History of LINUX
- Different types of operating systems
- Flavors of the Open-Source OS
- Difference b/w RHEL, Centos and Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu, etc….
- The architecture of Unix/Linux
- Advantages of Linux OS
- Application of Linux OS
- Installation methods
- File system hierarchy structure
- Type of consoles
- Types of desktops