If you're looking for Oracle SCM Interview Questions & Answers for Experienced or Freshers, you are at the right place. There are a lot of opportunities from many reputed companies in the world. According to research, Oracle SCM has a market share of about 2.7%. So, You still have the opportunity to move ahead in your career in Oracle SCM Development. Mindmajix offers Advanced Oracle SCM Interview Questions 2021 that helps you in cracking your interview & acquire your dream career as Oracle SCM Developer.
|If you want to enrich your career and become a professional in Oracle SCM, then enroll in "Oracle SCM Training" - This course will help you to achieve excellence in this domain.|
I use Total Annual Cost equation:
TC = DC + (D/Q)*S + (Q/2)*H
TC = Total annual cost
D = Demand
C = Cost per unit
Q = Order quantity
S = Cost of placing an order or setup cost
H = Annual holding and storage cost per unit of inventory
It’s a quantitative inventory model that I have used to find the most economic quantity to order based on cost and demand factors.
If C=Carrying cost per unit per year; F=Fixed cost per order; D=Demand in units per year; Formula for Economic Order Quantity= ((2 × F × D)/C) (1/2)
Total length of the supply chain = DRM + DWIP + DFG
SWC (Supply Chain Working Capital) = INV+ AR-AP
SWCP (SWC productivity) = NS/SWC
It’s used in forecasting procedure:
F (t) = Ft-1 + a ((At-1) – (Ft-1))
Little’s Law relates throughput, time and inventory:
Flow time = Inventory (WIP)/Throughput rate
The Global Trade Item Number is a 14-digit item number used in the item identification system for products.
It’s a standard number used in RFID and electronic commerce.
I have used Public Key Infrastructure for Securing E-Business across the Supply Chain.
Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) offers a strong linkage between business identities and transactions throughout the supply chain.
In a PKI system, each user has two keys: a public key and a private key.
These keys can be used for encrypting and decrypting information, for electronically signing electronic information, and for verifying the authenticity of their owner.
Cost analysis=Review of the potential provider’s cost elements to determine their appropriateness and reasonableness.
I have conducted the Cost analysis as a review of:
Need for categories of personnel & reasonableness of personnel work time proposed indirect cost, base to which rates are applied.
Compare estimated costs with prior actual costs.
Consists of four types of indicators:
Quality, time, financial, and productivity.
Cp a measure of process capability that compares the specification width with the process width- not adjusted for lack of process centering.
Cpk a measure of process capability that compares the specification width with the process width- adjusted for lack of process centering.
I can use Market research and Historical analogy to forecast.
There are five stages of a product’s life cycle:
3. Packaging and Transport
When there are no more than 3.4 non-conformities per million opportunities.
: Yes, I have performed these marketing functions of the supply chain:
7. Information Gathering
8. Risk Taking
I have worked in the material management department, which had the authority and responsibility of all activities, concerned with the flow of materials in the organization.
My responsibilities were:
1. Efficient use of the working capital.
2. Responding to the market changes related to any product.
3. Ensuring the cooperation of all departments.
4. Providing best services to the customer.
5. Analyzing materials and supply to reduce cost.
6. Improve quality and ensure supplier performance.
7. Maintain minimum inventory levels
It authorizes the delegation of purchasing authority and establishes and maintains policies and procedures for the acquisition and payment of goods and services.
It focuses on cooperative rather than adversarial relationships with suppliers.
1. Product fabrication
2. Work schedules
By using cross-functional sourcing teams.
I suggest these responsibilities can be shared by both:
1. Product fabrication
2. Lead time for delivery of material
3. Work schedules
4. Selection of sources of supply
There are 5 different planning methods in oracle Inventory
1. Subinv Replenishment Planning
2. Min Max Planning
3. Re-order point planning
4. Kanban Planning
5. Periodic Automatic Replenishment
1. Setup the item in master-org and assign the item to the org for which Min-Max planning is used
2. Attributes, Inv Planning method: Min-Max
3. Min-Max Qty should have been defined
4. Safety Stock method should be non-MRP Planned
5. Determine what should be the status of the Requisitions created for the planning
Do this with profile option INV: Minmax Reorder Approval
1. IF Use ASL has been enabled, then Requisition will populate the supplier data from the ASL setup which is assigned to the item
Sourcing rules can be defined for this
Then need to assign a sourcing rule to the item
1. In Inventory responsibility, under Planning run the Min-Max planning report with required parameter
Min Max planning report under planning menu in Inventory responsibility
Should not be Inventory Item
1. No Stackable
2. No Transactable
3. No Costing, Inv Asset
Seven KFF are there in Inventory
1. Account Alias
3. Item Category
4. Item Catalogues
5. Stock Locators
6. Sales Order
7. Service Items
1. This is used during the material transaction when the source is Sales Order
2. Segments are Sales order Numbers. Sales Order Type.Sales Order Source
1. This can be modified using Flexfield>Key> Segments
2. Query the System Items, then you can modify the existing structure, or you can add a new one.
By giving Inactive date in the Location form
5. Cost Group
6. Sub inventory
7. Stock Locator
8. Receiving Options
9. Shipping Networks
10. Intercompany Transaction flows
11. Cost Subelements
1. Material: An asset account that tracks material cost. For average costing, this account holds your inventory and in-transit values. Once you perform transactions, you cannot change this account.
Material Overhead An asset account that tracks material overhead cost.
2. Resource: An asset account that tracks resource cost.
3. Overhead: An asset account that tracks resource and outside processing overheads.
Outside processing An asset account that tracks outside processing cost.
4. Expense: The expense account used when tracking a non-asset item
1. Sales: The profit and loss (income statement) account that tracks the default revenue account.
2. Cost of Goods Sold The profit and loss (income statement) account that tracks the default cost of goods sold account.
3. Purchase Price Variance: The variance account used to record differences between the purchase order price and standard cost. This account is not used with the average cost method.
4. Inventory A/P Accrual: The liability account that represents all inventory purchase order receipts not matched in Accounts Payable, such as the uninvoiced receipts account.
5. Invoice Price Variance: The variance account used to record differences between the purchase order price and invoice price. This account is used by Accounts Payable to record invoice price variance.
6. Encumbrance: An expense account used to recognize the reservation of funds when a purchase order is approved.
7. Average Cost Variance: Under average costing with negative quantity balances, this account represents the inventory valuation error caused by issuing your inventory before your receipts.
1. ABC Analysis is an Inventory categorization method to categorize items into 3 different classes A being the most valuable and C being the least valuable ones.
2. Using this Analysis, it will be easy to monitor and keep on track of the valuable items like frequently doing cycle counts on A class items, etc.
1. Create a cycle count header with required data
2. Assign the items to be counted
3. Then run the required cycle count report
4. Using the report do the cycle counts
5. Then go and Approve the cycle count
1. MO Issue will move out the stock from inventory against an account
2. MO transfer will move the stock from one subinventory to other
1. Picking Rule is used to determine the list of items for sales order/ shipping based on the revision, Lot, Subinventory, and Locator.
2. Assign the required Picking Rule to the item in the Order Management tab.
1. Depending on the requirement, we can trigger a cycle count.
2. We can define a regular cycle count of high values items.
3. If back-ordered or pick denied, we can trigger cycle count for those items.
Lot control is to control a whole batch of items. for example, in the drug industry, we have batch numbers that can be controlled using a lot where we can track the complete batch using specific data.
Serial control is to monitor and track every single qty of an item like electronic devices where we track by serial number.
Move orders generated as part of Pick Wave are the ones from the Sales order
MO generally is the request of movement of items in one organization. It may be of from 3 sources, MO requisition, Replenish MO, Pick Wave MO. MO can be MO Issue that will issue the item from the location and MO transfer which ll transfer the item to another location.
This will determine whether to consider the hands of the sub inventory as available for planning tasks.
We can define a different status for an item combination these attributes as per the business need
Following are the attributes
1. BOM Enabled
2. Build in WIP
3. Customer order enabled
4. Internal Order enabled
We can define a different status for an item combination of these attributes as per the business need
So that we can have an item maintained at the master level with common attributes and then we can use the same item across multiple organizations instead of defining it again and again.
Yes. If you will not create any specific master-org, then the system will consider the same inv org as its master org.
Lot control can be set up at item attributes at the organization level.
Either No Control or Full Control
You can generate new Lot numbers during transactions
Serial control can be set up at item attributes at the organization level.
Serial control can be set up at item attributes at the organization level.
No Control, At Receipt, At Sales Order issue, Predefined
We can setup locator control in 4 diff ways for each subinventory
Note: There will not be any locator information required during any transaction
Prespecified: System will ask you to select locator combinations which already been defined in the sub inventory during the transaction
Dynamic Entry: Either you can select any locator during a transaction or you can create a new combination
Item Level: This will take the locator which has been defined at the item attribute level
The transaction manager is the interface managers which carry out all transaction once submitted by the users
Yes, we can change the name to the master level.
Warehouse Management (WMS) enables companies to maximize their utilization of labor, space, and equipment investments by coordinating and optimizing resource usage and material flows. Specifically designed to support the needs of distribution, manufacturing, asset-intensive, and service businesses, Oracle WMS provides a single platform across your entire global supply chain.
The Rules workbench enables you to assign strategies, rules, and cost group values directly to any number of objects in an assignment matrix
After you define your rules, you must set up a strategy and then associate the applicable rules. After you assign rules to a strategy, the rules engine can execute the strategies on any objects to which the strategy applies. The rules engine executes each subsequent rule in your strategy until an allocation is completely filled.
Mainly 2 types Linear (1 dimensional) and Matrix (2D)
Accrue On Receipt means that when a receipt is saved, accrual transactions are immediately recorded and sent to the general ledger interface. This is also known as “online” accruals. Accrue at Period End means that when a receipt is saved, the accrual transactions are not immediately recorded and sent to the general ledger; instead, the accounting entries are generated and sent at the end of the month by running the Receipt Accruals – Period-End Process.
All items with a destination type of either Inventory and Outside Processing are accrued on receipt. For items with a destination type of Expense, you have the option of accruing on receipt or at period end.
One should accrue on receipt if perpetual inventory is adopted to facilitate reconciliation between inventory valuation reports and accounting entries. Expense items typically are not accounted for on a daily basis, and most companies find it easier to account for and reconcile these expenses at month-end rather than at the time each individual expense is incurred.
When both inventory and expense items are accrued on receipt, the following problems may be encountered:
A) Receiving inspection balances will include both inventory assets and expenses, so at the end of the month, they will need to be manually reclassified.
B) The number of entries needed to research and reconcile the perpetual A/P Accrual Account(s) becomes significantly increased. Since the expense receipts could double the number of accrual accounting entries to process, the Accrual Reconciliation Report could take twice as long to run. The amount of time required by your staff to research any discrepancies would also increase.
The Document Total type sets the maximum limit for any approval actions taken by the user to whom the approval group applies to. If multiple Document Totals are specified, the restriction will be to the Document Total, which is the lowest. The Account Range also allows for a document total which is then tied to a specific range of accounts listed on the same line. It is possible to have different account ranges with different amount Limits. This allows the same user to have a different dollar/account limit. It is mandatory to have an account range specified in each approval group defined. By default, if there is not an account range defined, all accounts will then be excluded from the document approval process, which means that the documents will not have the ability to become approved.
The validation of a release dollar amount is not against the amount agreed on the header of the blanket purchase agreement; instead, it validates against the Amount Limit specified in the Terms and Conditions window of the Purchase Orders form. If this field is left blank, then the release can be for any amount.
Therefore, it is imperative that the Amount Limit field be populated with the same dollar amount as the Amount Agreed field in the header region of the Purchase Orders form, depending on the business needs. It should also be noted that Release 11i also has introduced an Amount Limit field that can be defined at the line level of the blanket agreement.
Since he has been ‘delegated’ the approval authority from you, his approval actions would be adjudged as if you were taking those actions on this document. However, the document would remain inaccessible to him. This is because by ‘Delegating’, you are only allowing him to act on approval decisions on your behalf, rather than also delegating him the access authority.
Ans: Purchasing does not add to an existing purchase order shipment if that shipment has been encumbered even though all the grouping columns necessary to combine shipping information are there.
If you want to combine two requisition lines for the same item, one with an item number and one without, you have to manually auto-create the document and use Modify on the Tools menu to add the predefined item to the requisition line for the one-time item.
Review the parameters passed to the report to verify that the selection criteria did not exclude the purchase order. The selection of purchase orders on this report is based on the following information in the database:
1. the setting of the encumbered_flag in po_distributions, needs to be set to Y, and the cancel_flag in po_line_locations must be set to N and
2. the gl_encumbered_date in po_distributions must be between the dates passed to the report for the encumbered dates and
3. the vendor used on the purchase order must be included by the Vendor parameter and
4. the po_distributions.prevent_encumbrance_flag must be set to N
You must check the Reserve Funds check box when forwarding and/or approving a Purchase Order if you are using encumbrance. You can check to see if you are using encumbrance in Purchasing by doing the following:
1. Setup/Organizations/Financial Options
2. Change the Alternate Region to Encumbrance and see if the Use PO Encumbrance check box is checked.
3. Refer to Note 1064155.6 for more details.
Once an approver doesn't respond to approval notification for quite some time, then a reminder notification can be sent out to the approver. You can send up to two reminders to an approver using the Timeout feature. You can also specify that after a certain period of time, the document be forwarded automatically to the next approver in the hierarchy. This feature has to be set up by you by changing the PO and/or Requisition approval workflow in Oracle Workflow Builder.
In Oracle Workflow Builder, open the? PO Approval? workflow (for purchase orders) or the?PO Requisition Approval? workflow for requisitions. To enable the Timeout feature in the PO Approval workflow, modify the following activities in the Notify Approver subprocess by entering a Timeout period in their Properties windows:
Approve PO Notification, PO Approval Reminder 1, and PO Approval Reminder 2.entering a Timeout period in their Properties windows: Approve Requisition Notification, Requisition Approval Reminder1, and Requisition Approval Reminder2.
To enable the Timeout feature in the PO Requisition Approval workflow, modify the following activities in the Notify Approver sub-process by approval and send notifications to the appropriate people informing them about the document's status.
You can run? Send Notifications For Purchasing Documents? program to search the documents that are incomplete, rejected, or in need of re-ap
The CREATE RELEASE program must be run within the EFFECTIVE DATES of the Blanket Purchase Order. This is because the program verifies whether the SYSTEM DATE falls within the EFFECTIVE DATES, when looking for the Releases to be created. This is standard functionality.
For Releases to get created automatically in the Requisition Import process:
1. Check for the profile option PO: Release During Requisition Import which should be set to ‘Yes to create releases during requisition import.
2. ‘Sourcing Rule’ must have a current date between ‘effective date’ and ‘to date.
3. Check that the requisition is sourced with the blanket, and the requisitions are approved as part of the Requisition Import process.
4. If the Encumbrance is ON, then the requisition will not get approved and will be in pre-approved status, and hence release will not get created.
5. Check the profile option MRP: Purchasing By Revision (If requisitions are coming from MRP) and INV: Purchasing By Revision (If requisitions are coming from INV). This must be set according to and should not be null. This profile option must be set to ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ according to the customer's requirement.
6. Verify the table PO_REQUISITIONS_INTERFACE, column AUTOSOURCE_FLAG is Y.
7. Verify if this item has a blanket purchase agreement approved and it is not closed or canceled.
If the item is either MRP/DRP, MPS/DRP, or DRP planned item the promised date or need by date is mandatory and the user has to enter the date. If the item is not planned, then it is not mandatory.
Earlier in Autocreate if the requisition UOM is different from the BPA UOM the user would not be allowed to create a release. But in Create releases program this was possible. To make the behavior consistent we have introduced this profile option. If this profile is set to yes we allow the auto-creation of the release with the quantity and UOM converted to that of the BPA. If the profile is set to yes we do not allow the creation of the req both in autocreate as well as the create releases program.
You can firm orders at the document header or shipment level. If your firm at the header level, Purchasing applies this control to every shipment on the document.
Workflow tries to retrieve buyer information in the following order:
1. Buyer specified on the Requisition Line
2. Default buyer from Master Item
4. Buyer of the source document
When creating a release, workflow retrieves the buyer's name from the blanket agreement. If workflow cannot find a buyer, it doesn't create a document
1. The agreed amount field at the header level is copied to the amount limit in the terms and conditions block. This is also the amount that is printed on the blanket agreement and represents the contract amount between you and the vendor.
2. The amount limit field will restrict the cumulative releases applied to this purchase agreement from exceeding the specified dollar amount entered here. The value of this field must be equal to or greater than the agreed amount field. This column is used for release approval amount validation. If the total cumulative releases exceed this amount approval will fail. The purpose of this field is to allow users to set a higher approval amount limit than the amount agreed.
If you have entered an item, Purchasing displays the list price for the item. You can accept the default list price or change it. You can use this field to help evaluate your buyers. Purchasing uses the list price you enter here in the savings analysis reports. Savings Analysis Report (By Buyer) and Savings Analysis Report (By Category). If you enter an item, Purchasing displays the market price for the item. Use this field to help evaluate your buyers. Purchasing uses the price you enter here in the savings analysis reports if you do not provide a value in the List Price field.
For planned purchase orders and blanket purchase agreements only, check Allow Price Override to indicate that the release price can be greater than the price on the purchase agreement line. If you allow a price override, the release price cannot exceed the Price Limit specified on the line.
If you do not allow a price override, the release price cannot exceed the Unit Price. You cannot enter this field if the line type is amount-based. If you allow price override, enter the Price Limit. This is the maximum price per item you allow for the item on this agreement line.
The Purchase Orders form always defaults a PO type of ‘Standard Purchase Order’, and there is no setup, which can change this. Although the default value cannot be changed, the user can overwrite the defaulted type once the Enter PO form is opened.
The original version of a revised PO cannot be viewed from the PO form or PO summary form. Information on the original PO is stored in the PO_HEADERS_ARCHIVE and PO_LINES_ARCHIVE tables, and can be obtained through SQL, using the PO_HEADER_ID column as a common reference.
Setup the Receiving Options to enable the Shipment Button in the Purchase Order form. Navigation: Setup –> Organizations –> Receiving Options. Once set up these options for your Organization you will have the Shipments button enabled. Ensure that the Purchasing Options and Financial Options are defined for your organization.
You must also create category codes for your items. Then create a Category set for Purchasing controlled at the master level. Assign your items to a category code and the Purchasing category set you have created. Confirm that in Default Category Sets the Purchasing application points to the Purchasing Category set. This will populate the category and description when the item number is selected at the PO line level.
|Explore Oracle SCM Sample Resumes! Download & Edit, Get Noticed by Top Employers!|
The Account Generator process builds charge, budget, accrual, and variance accounts for each purchase order, release, and requisition distribution based on the distribution’s destination type. It is a synchronous Workflow process.
Before using the Account Generator you must:
1. Define your Accounting flexfield structure for each set of books.
2. Define flexfield segment values and validation rules.
3. Set up Oracle Workflow.
4. Decide whether you want to use the Account Generator processes as seeded in Oracle Purchasing, or you need to customize them to meet your accounting needs.
No. By default, the Account Generator process as seeded in Oracle Purchasing would not consider the project information to build the account. To achieve this functionality, you should customize the Account Generator to consider the project details. There is a dummy sub process ‘Build Project Related Account’ seeded in the Account Generator workflow, available for customization. You would also have to modify the function PO_WF_PO_CHARGE_ACC.IS_PO_PROJECT_RELATED to return a value of “True”.
In the following cases the charge account field is not updateable:
1. If the destination type code is INVENTORY or SHOP FLOOR.
2. If the distribution is already encumbered.
3. If the PO is created from an encumbered Requisition
4. If the destination type code is Expense and
If the project is entered and the profile option PA_ALLOW_FLEXBUILDER_OVERRIDES is set to NO
If the expense accrual code= RECEIPT
The first thing is to check for the error message and examine the description from the po_interface_errors table for the given interface_header_id. The description would be self-explanatory. Accordingly check for the data in the po_headers_interface, po_lines_interface tables and correct them and run the PDOI again with the corrected data.
Direct Delivery – Perform Receive and Delivery on Receipts Screen at the same time.
Standard Receipt – Perform Receive on Receipts screen.
Perform Delivery on Receiving Transactions screen.
Inspection Required – The inspection is required after Receiving and before Delivery.
You can override the Receiving Routing on the Receipts screen only if the Profile RCV: Allow Routing Override is set to ‘Yes’.
The Receiving Routing on the receipts screen has defaulted as follows:
1. Purchase Order shipment
2. if 1 is null, then Item Attribute
3. if 2 is null, then Vendor Attribute
4. if 3 is null, then Receiving Option
Receive – Receive the items into Receiving Dock.
Deliver – Deliver the items into expense or inventory destination.
Return to Vendor – Return the received items directly to vendors.
Return to Receiving – Return the delivered items to Receiving Dock or inspection.
Accept – Accept items following an inspection.
Reject – Reject items following an inspection.
Transfer – Transfer items between locations.
Correct – Enter a positive or negative adjustment to a receiving or delivery transaction.
Match – Match unordered receipts to purchase orders.
Unordered – Receive items without purchase orders
The items which we use for Internal Sales Order must be Inventory enabled, internally orderable and stackable, shippable, and Order Management transactable for the source organizations. Under Inventory, you need to select the Inventory Item, Transactable, and Stackable options. Under Order Management, you need to select the Internal Ordered, Internal Orders Enabled, OE Transactable, and Shippable options.
Follow these 3 simple steps:
1. Setup Shipping Network: This information describes the relationships and accounting information that exists between a from (shipping) organization and a to (distribution) organization.
a. Choose the Inventory Manager's responsibility.
b. Setup/Organizations – Make sure that there is an entry for from/to organization (between the organizations you intend to perform the transfer). When you click on this form, you will get a LOV with orgs.
Choose the From Org.
Transfer Type can be either Intransit or Direct (Direct would ship directly to Inventory, so it would be a Direct Delivery).
FOB can be either Receipt or Shipment if the transfer type is entered as Intransit.
If Receipt the source inventory quantities get updated at the time of receipt.
If it be Shipping, then the quantities get updated as soon as the shipment is done.
2. Inventory/Transactions/Inter organization Transfer: When you click on this form, you will get a LOV with orgs. Choose the from org. Specify the to-org, transfer type as in transit, and input a value for shipment-number.
Click on the transaction lines button. Input the item, the quantity, and the sub inventories between which you want to do the transfer. (Sometimes there might not be enough quantity in the from-org to do this. For this: Go to: Inventory/Transactions/Miscellaneous Transactions. Specify the Type as Miscellaneous Receipt. Click on the transaction lines button and specify item/quantity).
3. Receive against an Inter-org Transfer: Choose Purchasing Super User responsibility.
Under Purchasing/Receiving/Receipts – Query up against Shipment Number in the find window. In the RCV Transactions block, specify the quantity you want to receive and commit the transaction.
When you perform an inter? organization transfer, the source and destination organization may have different lot/serial controls. Purchasing handles this situation as follows:
1. When the source organization uses controls and the destination organization does not, the control numbers are recorded as being issued from the source organization. Lot/serial transactions are recorded for the destination organization.
2. When the source organization does not use controls and the destination organization does, the transaction is processed normally.
3. When both source and destination organizations use controls, the control numbers are recorded as being issued from the source organization. These control numbers are tracked to insure that the same control numbers that were shipped are the ones that are received. When items are returned from inventory to receiving or to the supplier, only the control numbers originally recorded for the delivery transaction can be used.
A check is carried out to see if the transaction date is in an open period as specified in the profile option (INV: Transaction Date Validation). The column is acct_period, the table is ORG_ACCT_PERIODS.
The organizations set, cost information, etc, are derived from:
ORG_ORGANIZATION_DEFINITIONS, MTL_PARAMETERS, MFG_LOOKUPS, MTL_INTERORG_PARAMETERS
[HR_ORGANIZATION_INFORMATION – for rel 11I].
The transaction information is derived from MTL_TRX_TYPES_VIEW for inter-org transactions where transaction_source_type_id=13.
The item information is derived from MTL_SYSTEM_ITEMS [MTL_SYSTEM_ITEMS_B – for rel 11I].
A check is carried out to verify the available item quantity on MTL_DEMAND and
MTL_ONHAND_QUANTITIES [MTL_RESERVATIONS included in rel 11I].
MTL_SUBINVENTORIES_TRK_VAL_V keeps track of the values of the sub inventories.
MTL_ITEM_LOCATIONS is searched for the locators specified (if used).
GL_CODE_COMBINATIONS is searched for a valid locator combination (if used).
The cost of the item is gotten from CST_CG_ITEM_COSTS_VIEW.
The transaction is inserted into MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS_TEMP table.
If the item is under lot control, lot information is deleted from MTL_TRANSACTION_LOTS_TEMP, likewise the serial number's information if the item is serialized is deleted from MTL_SERIAL_NUMBERS_TEMP, MTL_SERIAL_NUMBERS.
The new lot information is inserted into MTL_TRANSACTION_LOTS_TEMP.
Negative amount invoice which is created and sent to a supplier to notify the Supplier of a credit you are recording.
Pay on Receipt (also known as ERS (Evaluated Receipt Settlement) or Self-Billing) is an Oracle Purchasing’s concurrent program, which automatically creates invoices in Oracle Payables and matches them with PO’s automatically for the received amount. The short name for the program is POXPOIV.
The parameter Aging period determines the transactions on the receipt that can be considered for invoice creation. Forex if aging period is given as 1, then all the transactions that have a transaction date less than or equal to the (sysdate-1) are considered for invoice creation. The aging period can be set thru the profile option PO: ERS Aging period.
The non-supported features include:
1. Lot number transactions
2. Serial number transactions
3. Dynamic locator control
4. Replace transactions
5. Separate RECEIVE and DELIVER transactions
Ravindra Savaram is a Content Lead at Mindmajix.com. His passion lies in writing articles on the most popular IT platforms including Machine learning, DevOps, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, RPA, Deep Learning, and so on. You can stay up to date on all these technologies by following him on LinkedIn and Twitter.