If you're looking for SAP AFS Interview Questions for Experienced or Freshers, you are at right place. There are lot of opportunities from many reputed companies in the world. According to research SAP AFS has a market share of about 0.3%. So, You still have opportunity to move ahead in your career in SAP AFS Manager. Mindmajix offers Advanced SAP AFS Interview Questions 2021 that helps you in cracking your interview & acquire dream career as SAP AFS Developer.
Best SAP AFS Interview Questions And Answers
Q1) What is SAP SD? What are the essential elements of Sales and Distribution?
Ans: SAP SD handles every one of the procedures of request to conveyance. It executes the business forms utilized as a part of offering, delivering and charging of item and administrations.
- Contract and Scheduling Agreements
- Credit and Debit Memo asks
- Rush Orders and Cash Sales
- Back Orders
Q2) What is the hierarchical structure in deals and conveyance?
Ans: The authoritative structure in deals and dissemination is
1. Sales Organization
2. Distribution Channel
4. Sales Office
5. Sales Group
Q3) Explain how sending point is resolved
Ans: Transportation point is dictated by,
Transportation Conditions + Loading Group + Delivery Plant = Shipping Point
Q4) Explain what is the contrast amongst turning point and occasional charging
- Periodic: Full sum in each bill till contract period
- Milestone: Partial sum in each bill till full sum is charged
Q5) Explain how you can dole out appropriation channel to Sales Organization
Ans: To dole out appropriation to deals association in SAP, you need to take after the way
SPRO (SAP Project Reference Object) >IMG >Enterprise structure >Assignment >
Q6) Explain condition writes. What is the way to characterize condition write in SAP for valuing?
Ans: The portrayal of specific angles identified with your everyday evaluating exercises is alluded as condition writes.
The way for condition write for estimating is
SAP IMG way: SPRO > SAP Reference IMG > Sales and Distribution
Q7) Mention what are the Sales Document composes in SAP. What is the setup advance to characterize deals record write in SAP SD?
Ans: The Sales Document writes accessible in SAP are
- Credit Memo Request
- Debit Memo Request
- Standard Order
- Returns, and so on.
Arrangement ventures for SAP SD
IMG Menu Path: SPRO> IMG > Sales and Distribution.
Q8) Mention what is the Reversal PGI. Would you be able to scratch off the PGI and say the exchange code for PGI?
Ans: PGI or Post Good Issue is done to keep a record of accessible products in stock after the merchandise is conveyed. Great issue exchange can't be wiped out however can be turned around.
The exchange t-code for turn around PGI is VL09. Incomplete amount inversion isn't conceivable, in the conveyance record you can't invert the PGI for one thing/fractional amount.
Q9) Explain the contrast between SAP credit reminder demand and SAP Credit Memo
Ans: SAP Credit Memo (T-code VF01) is made by using a loan update ask for (T-code: Va01). Credit update ask for is created when you need to pay to the client. (Overabundance bill or harms or change in the cost).
Q10) When might you utilize a SAP Return Order and SAP Credit Memo?
Ans: SAP Return Order is done when client restores any already obtained items and requires a credit or cash back. While credit update is the point at which the client is credited without restoring any products.
Q11) Explain what is SAP Posting Period. What is the exchange code to open and close posting period?
Subscribe to our youtube channel to get new updates..!
Ans: SAP presenting period is on ensure that posting period for the business deals arrange is lined up with monetary posting date, which implies when budgetary bookkeeping is prepared for shutting and continue with the installment. The exchange code to open and close posting period is S_alr_87003642
Q12) Explain what Copy control is and when Copy Control progress should be possible. In what way Copy Control progress should be possible?
Ans: In SAP SD, the way toward duplicating information from the source report to the objective record is finished by Copy Controls. They comprise of program alluded as directing that decides how the framework will exchange the information. Duplicate control could be helpful for the end clients who would prefer not to rehash the control parameters from arrange to conveyance and after that charging.
Duplicate control should be possible in following way:
1. Sales record by deals report
2. Billing record by deals report
3. Sales record by conveyance
4. Sales record by charging report
5. Delivery by charging record
Q13) What are the three levels that duplicate controls are set up? Also, what are the exchange codes through which it should be possible?
Ans: At three levels of offers arrange duplicate controls are set up Header level, Item level and Schedule line level.
1. VTAA: from deals request to deals arrange
2. VTLA: from deals request to conveyance
3. VTAF: from the charging archive to deals arrange
4. VTFA: from deals request to charging report
5. VTFL: from conveyance to charging report
6. VTFF: from the charging report to charging record
Q14) Explain how you can incorporate condition write in the evaluating method.
Ans: To incorporate condition compose in the valuing strategy, you need to take after the pathway
Essential Functions >Pricing Control >Define and Assign valuing methodology and afterward select " Maintain estimating strategies" after that select evaluating technique and afterward "Control Data" and add your condition write to the valuing framework.
Q15) Explain what is Proforma Invoice and what are its kinds with respect to SAF AFS.
Ans: Proforma receipt is a reference doc for import and fare transactions. The standard Proforma receipt doc writes are
1. With reference to arrange – F5
2. With reference to conveyance- F8
Q16) Mention the exchange code used to make an arrival conveyance.
Ans: Exchange code is utilized to make an arrival conveyance is T/C VA01 with standard request write RE, while return conveyance is T/C VL01 with return conveyance do type LR
Q17) Mention what are the two spots where you have to design CIN (Country Version India).
Ans: The two spots where you need to design CIN is Logistic General - > Tax on Goods Movement and Financial Accounting > Tax at a bargain and buy
Q18) Explain what is the distinction between surge request and money deals.
- Rush Order: Order conveyance will be done around the same time while charging will be done later
- Cash Sale: Billing and request conveyance will be done around the same time
Q19) List out the five highlights you can control for the deal archive write.
Ans: Available to be purchased archive write the five highlights you can control is
Q20) Mention what are the methods accessible in conveyance Scheduling.
Ans: The strategies accessible in conveyance Scheduling are
1. Backward SCDG: The framework figures asked for conveyance date
2. Forward Scheduling: The framework figures the soonest conceivable date in light of the material accessible date
Q21)What is PLM in the context of SAP AFS? Also illustrate on its usage
Ans: It is also known as a collection of solutions with the assistance of which you can maintain and create the information of the product in a digital environment. It is also important for you to note that this product information is crucial to the success of any organization. It is also essential for the entire life cycle of a product which is there is the warehouse.
Here is the list of the various utilities of Product Lifecycle Management.
- The PLM has the ability to link with various other applications of the internet that are vital in a warehouse. It also makes sure that the program management and configuration management are on par with engineering management.
- The workplace is also known as an open portal in the World Wide Web. It is that kind of an open portal which would always allow you to access various applications and information. In this manner, you would have the required functionalities for executing internal and business partners.
Q22) Illustrate on the various tools of PRT which is also known as Production Resource Tools
Ans: It is important for you to note that the PRT is also known as Production Resource Tools. They are moveable operational objects that can be utilized to executing repeated activities. PRT is also beneficial in production or plant maintenance. For instance, the documents like programs or drawings for the management of documents can also be used. It is also important to note that you can always use a variety of PRT components like:
3. Measurement Panels
4. Illustrations of engineering
Q23) Illustrate on the need of MRP list in case the stock needed list is already given
Ans: It is vital to note that the MRP list would always display the outcomes of the last planning run. It is also able to track the alterations that take place in between the phase of planning runs that are negated in the MRP list. On the other hand, in the needed and stock list, the receipts and issues are always displayed in the screen.
Q24) Explain what "work focus" in SAP PP is and what the utilization of Data in Work Centers is.
- "Work Centers" are business protests in SAP-PP that is utilized as a part of assignment list activities (routings, upkeep errand records, examination designs) and work orders. Data in work focus is utilized for
- Planning: Formulas and working time are entered, with the goal that the span of a task can be ascertained
- Costing: Formulas are entered with the goal that the expenses of an activity can be ascertained Scope organization: The accessible limit and equations for limit prerequisites is entered
- Improving activity upkeep: Various default esteems can be incorporated into the work focus
Q25) Explain what is Routing in SAP PP
Ans: Steering in SAP PP is alluded to a rundown of exercises which are required to deliver any material. For instance, when you do cost estimation for the material, the framework triggers the applicable directing and action rates for each one of those portrayed in steering.
Q26) What is the utilization of MRP PP assessments?
Ans: This part contains a capacity for assessing the MRP result. This capacity can be utilized to discover data about the accessibility of material and to distinguish any material lack circumstance.
Q27) List out the exercises completed in Production Planning
1. Keeping up arranging schedule
2. Keeping up generation parcel
3. Keeping up standard document
4. Characterizing scope of scope profile and profile for wellbeing time
5. Characterizing MRP sees
Q28) What are the reports created in item taken a toll controlling data framework?
1. Item Cost controlling data framework creates data for following territories
2. Item cost arranging
3. Cost protest controlling with the subcomponents
4. Item cost by period
5. Item cost by arrange
6. Item cost by deals arrange
7. Expenses for immaterial products and ventures
8. Real costing/Material Ledger
Q29) Explain how might you make generation arrange without steering and BOM
Ans: Without BOM and directing you can make a creation arrange by changing the config in OPL8 (arrange type subordinate parameters) as steering discretionary. When we endeavor to make a request utilizing C001 it might request a business arrange.
Q30) Mention what is the motivation behind utilizing Capacity Planning
Ans: Scope quantification underpins arranging in all stages
- Long haul harsh cut arranging
- Medium term arranging
- Here and now arranging
- It can be coordinated with different SAP applications
Q31) Explain the end result for arranged after it has been changed over into generation arrange
Ans: At the point when arranged request is changed over to the creation arrange, the arranged requests are balanced by generation arrange. The arranged request reference can be found in the creation arrange. It is of great use to the retailers.
Q32) What are the means of Production Execution Process?
1. Merchandise issue for generation arrange
2. Affirmation of generation arrange
3. Merchandise receipt against creation arrange
Q33) Mention the sorts of creation process in SAP
Ans: There are three kinds of creation process in SAP
1. Discrete Manufacturing
2. Dreary Manufacturing
3. Creation Process Industries