Snowflake Course Content
This Snowflake course curriculum covers all the basic and advanced concepts of Snowflake platform. It teaches you the concepts required to clear the Snowflake certification exam. Go through all the Snowflake course in Bangalore modules:
In this Snowflake fundamentals training module, trainees will learn how the Snowflake database is different from other conventional databases like Oracle, MS SQL and how to work with the Snowflake platform. Along with this, our industry experts will teach you how to create warehouses, schema, how to access different roles, and how to work with worksheets, and understand different kinds of accounts.
- How different from traditional DB like (Oracle ...)
- Quick start to Snowflake and accessing trial account
- Creating warehouse, DB, Schema, and tables
- Accessing different roles and using it
- Working with worksheets
- Understanding different type of accounts
Learning outcomes: By the end of this module, you will know the importance of snowflake, and you will get a real-time experience of working with the snowflake platform
In this Snowflake virtual classroom training module, you will learn how to do bulk loading into Snowflake through AWS S3, Azure Blob Storage, and GCP Bucket storage. Along with this, you will study Snowflake Architecture and caching in the Snowflake data warehouse.
- AWS and understanding S3 storage
- Snowflake architecture and caching.
- AZURE and understanding blob storage
- GCP and understanding Bucket storage
Learning Outcomes: At the end of this module, you will get a real-time experience of using AWS S3 Storage, Azure Blob Storage, and GCP Bucket Storage in the Snowflake Data warehouse platform. You will also acquire an in-depth understanding of Snowflake Architecture and Caching.
This Snowflake Online training module will provide you with a detailed look at Data loading/Unloading file formats, storing the data internally and externally, and using the COPY INTO command. You will also learn how to access Snowflake internal and cloud storage and how to carry out data unloading.
- File formats
- Internal and external storage
- Copy into usage
- Snowflake internal storage
- Accessing Cloud storage data into Snowflake(GCP, AZURE and AWS)
- Data unloading
Learning Outcomes: Upon completing this module, you will gain a practical understanding of Data Loading and Unloading. Also, you will know how to access Snowflake’s internal storage and cloud storage.