Apigee Training Content
Apigee is an API management platform that helps you to design, deploy and scale APIs. Forrester named Apigee as a leader for API management solutions in Q3 2020. Increasing needs for modern APIs to connect critical data with applications and devices have created a massive demand for Apigee. The global Application Programming Interface (API) market is anticipated to grow USD 5.1 billion by 2023, according to Markets. Professionals having a strong knowledge of Apigee can expect a rewarding career. To know more about Apigee skills and what Apigee professionals do in IT teams, join our course.
You will be introduced to Digital Disruption in general and the Need for API Management, industry trends, and also various tools in the market. In this apigee training session, you will be learning about fundamentals of RESTful APIs and its application. In order to become a successful webAPI developer, you will be learning basics of HTTP protocols and its application in real time business apps.
The following are the topics which will be covered in this session:
- Disruption Need for API Management
- Introduction on API Management
- Fundamentals of RESTful API design. What is the difference between SOAP and RESTful APIs?
- Apigee Edge
- Overview Anatomy of a Proxy
- How to enrol and get access to apigee platform. How to manage API developer accounts.
- Q & A
In this session, trainees will be knowing about apigee architecture and various components. Detailed walkthrough on apigee cloud modules. The trainees will be enrolled to apigee platform for building API’s. You will be creating a first proxy pass-through and later on in the session you will learn about apigee mediation policies.
The following are the topics for today’s session:
- Basic Terms &Terminology API Proxy
- Patterns with Edge
- Mediation Policies
- Lab Session 1 – Building a sample api proxy inapigee
- Lab Session 2 – Attaching XML2JSON policy
- Lab Session 3 – Attaching Assign Message & Extract
- Variables Lab Session 4 – Attaching KVM Policies
- Lab : XSLT Mediation
- Lab: Conditions and Route Rules
- Lab: Shared Flos
- Lab: Analytics
- Lab : Logging
- Lab: Java and Python integration
- Lab: OpenAPI Implementation
- Create API Products, developers and apps
- Protecting your API: Implementing Security and Authentication in Edge
Learn how to leverage Apigee’s security policies to protect your APIs from traffic spikes, denial of service attacks, content-level attacks, and more.
Topics – Create API Products, developers, and apps (1 Hour)
- What is an API product
- Create API Products, developers, and apps
- Lab Session 5: Creating API Products
Topics – Protecting your API (1 Hour)
- Security Management Policies
- Lab Session – 6: Applying JSON Threat Protection
- Lab Session – 7: Applying RegEx Protection
- Lab Session – 8: Applying Access Control Policy
- Lab Session – 9: Applying API Key & Quota Limits and Basic Auth
- Lab Session – 10: Applying OAuth2.0 GrantType(client credentials and password)x
- Lab: OAuth 2.0 Misc