AWS Lambda Online Training Content
AWS Lambda course content at Mindmajix is developed by industry experts. You can find the complete AWS Lambda course curriculum details below:
This course will help the individuals to understand the concepts of Lambda:
- The components involved
- Functions, roles, and policies that can be created within Lambda
- Also, you will be able to learn and manage, monitor and debug Lambda functions
- Also, it will help you to deploy Python, NodeJS using Lambda functions.
- The use of Cloud Formation and how to schedule your Lambda functions etc.
- Use of DynamoDB and Kinesis streams
Introduction to computer services and their benefits:
The current generation always focuses on getting the information in a quick and the easiest way.
To do so, the current generation is completely dependant on using computer systems wherever it is possible to automate their daily tasks. In real time scenarios the use of computers or computer services are utilized in the following areas:
- Buying and selling products online provided a market space for the same
- Job market has been virtualized where number of job posting and recruitments happen
- Entertainment has seen a whole new level
- Better quality products are developed with the help of the internet where people could communicate effectively
- Enhanced medical practice because of possible communication channels available in different parts of the world. So medical treatments have been practically having no limitations
The word Serverless completely describes Lambda style paradigm. This is the future and most of the organizations are already started utilizing this. All the big companies like Google, Microsoft, and IBM who are into cloud infrastructure have started building their own version of Lambda to the market space.
So what is the fuss about Serverless computing and why it is classified as a paramount in the technology world?
The serverless computing can be defined as a process where the code execution and management is completely done by the system supervision and no manual intervention is needed. The code can be executed and when there is an external event is triggered and the code version and the resources needed to execute the same is all managed by the computer system itself and code execution happens. This eliminates the organizations to have 24/7 cloud computing platforms where it results in extra bills because they have been monitored and managed all the time to support the application that is executed in the instance.
Benefits of Serverless Computing:
One can completely focus on application functionality and the code. All the execution and management is taken care by the Lambda environment.
With the use of Lambda, platform one doesn’t need to maintain the cloud infrastructure 24/7 and no one needs to have a close eye on execution environment. It only runs when the code is executed and the execution happens only when there is an external event triggered.
These are best suitable for a short duration and single event transactions types. They are a terrible match for traditional virtual machines