The course structure for DevOps training include the introduction to DevOps, understanding of various categories of DevOps tools like configuration management, Continuous Integration, Source code management, and various monitoring tools such as Docker, Chef, Jenkins, Ansible, Cucumber, TeamCity, and Nagios
After completing the course in DevOps, you will master in following skills
- What is the need of DevOps and how it can be used to resolve problems?
- Integration of DevOps with automated testing and to implement continuous testing.
- Learn the concepts of DevOps that improves the quality of software and improves its efficiency.
- Why DevOps is better than traditional operational methodologies.
- Understand about the infrastructure of common servers, their availability and scalability.
- Automate the process of implementation and deployment.
- Knowledge of infrastructure security and performance.
- Understanding the concepts of logging and monitoring.
- Implement Virtualization Concepts.
- Understand the concepts of Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD).
- Experience of using various tools like Docker, Jenkins, puppet, Git, etc.