The Microsoft Build Engine (MSBuild) is the new build platform for Microsoft and Visual Studio. It processes and builds software, enabling developers to build products in the lab environments even where Visual Studio is not installed. MSBuild helps automate the process of creating a software product, including compiling the source code, packaging, testing, deployment and creating documentations.
MSBuild Training Overview
In our course curriculum, learn all about MSBuild, its underlying technology to build a software. This course starts with the essentials needed to use MSBuild and explores using MSBuild in building automation scenarios. This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to understand, utilize, customize, and troubleshoot Microsoft MSBuild by highlighting the essentials needed to use MSBuild and explores using MSBuild in building automation scenarios.
MSBuild Training Curriculum
This module introduces MSBuild, including what it does, how it works, and how to use it. What is MSBuild
Sample project files
Solutions vs. projects
Targets and Tasks
Properties and Items
Editing projects with Visual Studio 2010
This module introduces MSBuild, including what it does, how it works, and how to use it.
What is MSBuild
This module introduces many ways you can customize and extend MSBuild. Build Events
Custom build steps
Custom build tools
Custom build targets
Custom build tasks
MSBuild extension pack
This module introduces many ways you can customize and extend MSBuild.
This module provides the student with many tools and tricks to be used when troubleshooting a slow or otherwise misbehaving build. Logging
Debugging MSBuild using Visual Studio
Debugging MSBuild using MSBuild Sidekick by Attrice
Debugging tasks and loggers
Troubleshooting multiple import issues
This module provides the student with many tools and tricks to be used when troubleshooting a slow or otherwise misbehaving build.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. Mindmajix verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
Trainer will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, UAE, Qatar, NZ, Singapore, Malaysia, India and other parts of the world. We are located in USA. Offering Online Training in Cities like
Minneapolis, Melbourne, Jacksonville, Davidson, Murfreesboro, Auckland, Carlsbad, Â San Marcos, Tacoma, Bellevue, Garland, Raleigh-Cary, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Toronto, Wellington, Gilbert, Tempe, Alexandria, Chandler, Scottsdale, Peoria, Honolulu, Raleigh, Nashville, Plano, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, Saint John, Vancouver, Richmond, Mississauga, Saskatoon, Kingston, Kelowna, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Dubai, Doha, Brisbane, Perth etc…
- MSBuild Training in Washington, DC
- MSBuild Training in Virginia
- MSBuild Training in New Jersey
- MSBuild Training in Illinois
- MSBuild Training in North Carolina
- MSBuild Training in California
- MSBuild Training in Maryland
- MSBuild Training in Georgia
- MSBuild Training in Texas
- MSBuild Training in New York
- MSBuild Training in San Francisco
- MSBuild Training in Oregon
- MSBuild Training in Ohio
- MSBuild Training in Florida
- MSBuild Training in Seattle
- MSBuild Training in Chicago
- MSBuild Training in Dallas
- MSBuild Training in Los Angeles
- MSBuild Training in Baltimore
- MSBuild Training in Houston
- MSBuild Training in San Diego
- MSBuild Training in Santa clara
- MSBuild Training in Columbus
- MSBuild Training in Towson
- MSBuild Training in Salt Lake City
- MSBuild Training in Austin
- MSBuild Training in Sunnyvale
- MSBuild Training in Franklin
- MSBuild Training in Orlando
- MSBuild Training in Boston
- MSBuild Training in San Jose
- MSBuild Training in St. Louis