PTC Windchill Course Content
Windchill Course Content has been developed regarding the various Windchill job skills required for various PLM Roles. The PTC Windchill Online Training curriculum covers in-depth concepts of both Developer and Business Administration Roles. Also, it includes Deployment environment setup, server-side customizations and UI Customizations with a hands-on approach that enables you will become the best Windchill PLM Consultant.
- Windchill PLM Overview.
- Understand the Windchill PDM Link environment and terminology.
- Create Organization, Products, and Library.
- Participant Administration User & Group Management.
- Assign product and library creators.
- Create and Manage Folders.
- Create and manage Parts, Parts structures.
- Concept of Windchill views.
- Create and manage documents, documents Structure. Create reference link, describe link .
- Create EPM Document, Concept of workspace, Create and manage Object in workspace.
- Concept of Iteration, Version, Revision, Checkout, Checkin, Revise, Delete actions.
- Create and Manage Products, Library Team.
- Add user to Role, Add Group to Role, assign a group to another Group.
- Create and manage document templates within product, library, and organization contexts.
- Understand the Windchill PDMLink Promotion process and change update promotion preferences.
- Understand the Windchill PDMLink Change process
Configurations - Basics
- Introduction to Type and Attribute Manager.
- Extending OOTB Windchill Types, Assign new Icon to Soft type
- Create Global & Standard Attributes, Alias Attributes,
- Customization of Layouts, Hide Attributes from different layout
- Adding Constraints to Attribute.
Attributes, Versioning, OIR
- Calculated Attributes, Graphic Attributes.
- Create and manage Object initialization rules
- Create Custom OIR, Configure manual numbering, auto numbering, custom Versioning scheme, Lifecycle in OIR