Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Online Training Content
You will be exposed to the complete Azure Solutions Architect Trainingcourse details in the below sections.
Learning Objective: In this Module, you will study Azure Virtual Machines comprising creating, planning, extensions and availability.
- Virtual Machine Size
- Setting High Availability
- Deploying Azure Dedicated Hosts
- Configuring and Deploying Scale Sets
- Configuring Azure Disk Encryption
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this module, trainees can:
- Create the Virtual Machines
- Plan the Virtual Machines Deployments
- Setup Virtual Machines and Scale sets.
- Master High Availability options for VMs in Azure
Learning Objective: This Module discusses Azure Administrator tools. It comprises Cloud Shell, Azure Portal, Azure Powershell, Resource Manager Templates, and CLI.
- Azure Resource Manager
- Assessing the Location of the New Resources
- Virtual Hard Disk Templates
- Deploying through a Template
- Creating and Executing Automation Runbook
Learning Outcomes: By the end of this module, you can:
- Utilise Azure Resource Manager for organising the resources.
- Utilise ARM Templates for deploying resources.
- Master Azure Encryption technologies.
Learning Objective: This module deals with fundamental virtual networking concepts such as virtual networks, IP addressing, Azure Firewall, Network security groups, Azure DNS, etc.
- Virtual Network Peering
- Implement VNet Peering
Learning Outcomes: After completing this module, students can:
- Connect the services with Virtual Network Peering
- Setup VNet Peering
- Understand Service Chaining
- Delete or Modify VNet Peering