Microsoft Azure Fabric Online Training Content
You will be exposed to the complete Microsoft Azure Fabric Trainingcourse details in the below sections.
- Overview of Microsoft Azure Service Fabric
- Why Azure Service Fabric?
- An integrated platform
- Future compatible model
- Fabric for operations
- Fabric as a development platform
- The need for Orchestration
- Container Deployment & Orchestration with ASF
- Cluster-based topology
- System structure
- System interaction modes
- Service and actor interfaces
- Service listeners
- Services vs. actors
- Application, service and actor manifests
- Application, service and actor naming
- Fabric-based addressing
- Client-side programming
- Using Service Fabric Explorer
- Visual Studio integration
Most of the Microsoft Azure Fabric Jobs in the industry expect the following add-on skills. Hence, we offer these skills-set as FREE Courses (Basics) to ease your learning process and help you stay ahead of the competition.
Agile & Scrum