If you're looking for Oracle SOA Admin Interview Questions for Experienced or Freshers, you are in right place. There are a lot of opportunities from many reputed companies in the world. According to research, Oracle SOA Admin's salary ranges from $37,000 to $186,000. So, You still have the opportunity to move ahead in your career in Oracle SOA Admin Analytics. Mindmajix offers Advanced Oracle SOA Admin Interview Questions 2022 that help you in cracking your interview & acquire a dream career as an Oracle SOA Admin Analyst.
Oracle SOA Admin Interview Questions and Answers
1. What is SOA [Service-Oriented Architecture]?
- SOA is an IT architecture strategy for business solution (and infrastructure solution) delivery based on the concept of service orientation.
- It is a set of components that can be invoked, and whose interface descriptions can be published and discovered.
- It aims at building systems that are extensible, flexible, and fit with legacy systems. It promotes the re-use of basic components called services.
2. Why do we need Oracle SOA Suite?
- Service is an important concept. Services can be published, discovered, and used in a technology-neutral, standard form by the set of protocols of the web services.
- Other than being just architecture, SOA is the policies, practices, and frameworks by which it ensures the right services are provided and consumed.
- It becomes critical to implement processes that ensure that there are at least two different and separate processes - one for the provider and the other for the consumer, using SOA.
- The Business Service Bus is the starting point for developers that guide them to a coherent set that has been assembled for their domain.
- This is better than leaving developers to discover individual services and put them into context.
|Want to enrich your career and become a professional in Oracle SOA Admin, enrol in "Oracle SOA Admin Training" This course will help you to achieve excellence in this domain.
3. What are the Challenges faced in SOA adoption?
One of the challenges faced by SOA is managing services metadata. The second biggest challenge is the lack of testing in the SOA space. Another challenge is providing appropriate levels of security.
Interoperability is another important aspect of SOA implementations. Vendor hype concerns SOA because it can create expectations that may not be fulfilled.
4. What is SOA governance? What are its functions?
Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) governance is a concept used for activities related to exercising control over services in an SOA Some key activities that are often mentioned as being part of SOA governance are:
- Managing the portfolio of services: This includes planning the development of new services and updating current services.
- Managing the service lifecycle: This is meant to ensure that updates of services do not disturb current services to the consumers.
- Using policies to restrict behavior: Consistency of services can be ensured by having the rules applied to all the created services.
- Monitoring performance of services: The consequences of service downtime or underperformance can be severe because of service composition. Therefore action can be taken instantly when a problem occurs by monitoring service performance and availability.
5. Business Benefits of Service-Oriented Architecture?
SOA can help businesses respond more quickly and economically to changing market conditions. SOA can be considered an architectural evolution. It captures many of the best practices of previous software architectures.
- The goal of separating users from the service implementations is promoted by SOA.
- The goals like increased interoperability increased federation and increased business & technology domain alignment can be achieved by SOA due to its architectural and design discipline.
- SOA is an architectural approach for constructing complex software-intensive systems from services. SOA realizes its business and IT benefits through utilizing an analysis and design methodology when creating services.
6. IT Benefits of Service-Oriented Architecture?
T benefits of SOA are:
- The ability to build composite applications is provided.
- Business services are offered across divided.
- Provides truly real-time decision-making applications.
- Reliability is enhanced.
- It is not necessary that Services be at a particular system or network.
- The approach is completely loosely coupled.
- Hardware acquisition costs are reduced.
- At every level, there’s Authentication and authorization support.
- Existing development skills are leveraged.
- Provides a data bridge between incompatible technologies.
- The search and connectivity to other services are dynamic.
7. SOA Processes: Short and Long-Running Processes?
8. Explain About Web service?
Web service is a type of software system which is used to exchange data and use information from one machine to another machine through a network. Generally, Web services based on the standards such as TCP/IP, HTTP, Java, HTML, and XML.
- Web services are pure XML-based which is used for exchanging information through the Internet to direct application to application interaction. These systems include programs, objects, messages, or documents.
- Many software applications written in various programming languages and running on various platforms can use web services to exchange data over a computer network.
- You can develop Java-based web services on Solaris and that is accessible from your V.B Program that runs on windows.
9. What is an SOA composite?
SOA composite provides a coarsely-grained service for a business application, Which processes messages in xml format.
The composite application defines an assembly model stored in an SCA descriptor file called composite.xml that may contain:
- One or more service entry points
- One or more service components
- Zero, One or more external references
- Bindings and properties.
10. Difference Between Oracle SOA 10g and Oracle SOA 11g?
There are so many changes in oracle soa 11g when compared to oracle soa 10g in business and technology and some new functionality added In Oracle SOA 11g contains Service Component Architecture whereas Oracle SOA 10g having no Service Component Architecture.
- ORACLE SOA Suite 10g is based on Oracle AS 10g It uses Oracle Application Server 10.1.x OC4J Sun JVM Repository tool irca to create the SOA 10g repository Managed with Application Server Console Oracle SOA Suite 11g is based on Oracle FMW 11g It uses the Oracle Weblogic server 10gR3 Sun or JRockit JVM Repository Creation Utility ( RCU ) to create or delete the SOA 11g repository Weblogic server console used for managing.
- Oracle SOA 11g all the SOA Components of Project deployed into Single Server whereas 10g each component is deployed into a particular server.
- In SOA 10g having ESB Console, BPEL Console, Application Server Control these are all individual and not well integrated.
- In SOA 11g Provides service monitoring across all SOA Components Such as ESB, BPEL, Human Workflow SOA suite 11g has the Enterprise Management Console the em console is used for Manage SOA Suite Services, Manage SOA Suite Deployment, Review Logs, and Exceptions.
- SOA Suite 11g Components Oracle Adapters Oracle Mediator Business Events and Events Delivery Network Oracle Business Rules Human Workflow Oracle Business Activity Monitoring Oracle Enterprise Manager.