VMware Online Course Content
You will be exposed to the complete VMware Trainingcourse details in the below sections.
Virtualization is a process of creating virtual representation. This module explains the process of virtualization and gives detailed knowledge of VMWare products, VMWare ESXi features, and its components.
- VMWare products
- Understanding VMWare ESXi features and components
ESXi server is computer virtualization software that is used to facilitate centralized management for data center applications as well as enterprise desktops. In this module, you’ll learn how to plan and deploy ESXi Server through best practices.
- Planning ESXi Server
- Understanding requirements
- Deploying ESXi Server
- Understanding vSphere licensing
A virtual machine is a software that gives the same results as a physical computer do and it is created within-host. These virtual machines include a log file,configuration, and virtual disk file. In this section, you’ll learn how to create and remove virtual machines, deploy VMWare tools, and more.
- Creating Virtual Machines
- Removing VIrtual machines
- Deploying Guest Operating System
- Understanding VMWare Tools
- Deploying VMWare Tools
- Configuring VM's to Auto start and Auto Shutdown