AngularJS Developer Resumes
Please find the following AngularJS Developer Resumes
AngularJS Developer Resumes for 0-2 Years Experience
AngularJS Developer Resumes for 2-5 Years Experience
AngularJS Developer Resumes for 5+ Years Experience
Our expert approved Industry’s Best Downloadable Templates are suitable for all levels – Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced professionals. IT Professionals or IT beginner can use these formats to prepare their resumes and start apply for IT Jobs.
AngularJS Developer Resume Preview:
Here are the key responsibilities and sample project requirements that helps in highlighting AngularJS developer / AngularJS Front-end / UI developer CV of 3 - 5 years experience candidates:
AngularJS 4 Developer Responsibilities:
• With the latest Front-End Technologies need to Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications.
• Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may equire extensive research and analysis.
• Capability to make design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects.
• Capability to Develop application code and unit test in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Application Development Center.
• Ensuring high performance.
AngularJS Sample Project Description:
Below is a sample of how a project description.
Title: AngularJS Developer for a MEAN Video Streaming App
Description: We’re looking for an AngularJS developer to help us build an exciting new video streaming app for backpackers trekking across the globe. The project is based on the MEAN (MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, and Node.js) stack, so a fundamental level of competency in these technologies is required.
To complete this project, a developer will need the following skills:
• Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into an AngularJS front-end
• AngularJS integration with a MEAN back-end
• Unit testing with Karma
• Familiarity with geocaching, Google Maps API, and RESTful services
• Solid communication skills