Salesforce Course Content
You will be exposed to the complete Salesforce Trainingcourse details in the below sections.
In this module, trainees will learn the SFDC fundamentals like the importance of Salesforce CRM, salesforce editions, building apps, and salesforce architecture.
- Define Salesforce and Customer Relationship Management
- Introduction to Force.com
- Why we use Salesforce CRM
- Different Editions of Salesforce
- Salesforce Registration
- Building and Customizing Home page, Apps and Tabs
- Salesforce Architecture- Multi-tenant and Meta-Data driven.
- CRM Object Capabilities
This module deals with quote templates, quote record, and quote PDF.
- Introduction to Customer Relationships
- Introduction to Quote Templates
- Creating a Quote record and its template
- Quote PDF
This module will discuss sales cloud concepts such as creating list views, generating leads, creating user accounts and campaigns, and record types.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Basics
- Creating List views and Email Leads
- Generating and Converting Leads
- Creating Accounts and Contacts
- Sending personal and group Emails
- Creating Campaigns and Activities
- Creating Opportunities and Products
- Creating Web-to-Lead Form and Lead Assignment Rule