Salesforce Course Content
In this module, trainees will learn the SFDC fundamentals like the importance of Salesforce CRM, salesforce editions, building apps, and salesforce architecture.
- Define Salesforce and Customer Relationship Management
- Introduction to Force.com
- Why we use Salesforce CRM
- Different Editions of Salesforce
- Salesforce Registration
- Building and Customizing Home page, Apps and Tabs
- Salesforce Architecture- Multi-tenant and Meta-Data driven.
- CRM Object Capabilities
This module deals with quote templates, quote record, and quote PDF.
- Introduction to Customer Relationships
- Introduction to Quote Templates
- Creating a Quote record and its template
- Quote PDF
This module will discuss sales cloud concepts such as creating list views, generating leads, creating user accounts and campaigns, and record types.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Basics
- Creating List views and Email Leads
- Generating and Converting Leads
- Creating Accounts and Contacts
- Sending personal and group Emails
- Creating Campaigns and Activities
- Creating Opportunities and Products
- Creating Web-to-Lead Form and Lead Assignment Rule