Adobe Analytics Online Training Content
The Adobe Analytics Course curriculum will focus on web analytics metrics, reporting, analysis, debugging, custom events and other administration-related things, and advanced DTM. As the learner complete each module in this Adobe Analytics learning path, they'll develop a deeper understanding of how to use Adobe Analytics to analyze business problems.
- Traffic metrics – Page views, visits, Unique visitors
- Engagement metrics – Time on page, Bounce rate, exit rate
- Session time out criteria
- Bounce rate criteria and reasons
- Conversion metrics – Revenue, orders, Form submissions, Conversion rate
- Calculated metrics
- Page views per visit, Average order value
- Form completion rate, Form success rate
- Deep into retail metrics and derivations.
- Searches, Null search rate, Search clickthrough rate, Search relevancy
- Cart conversion rate, Checkout conversion rate, Checkout errors
- Evaluating marketing campaigns – Metrics framework for Marketing campaigns.
- Mobile app analytics – Metric differences.
- List of depth calculated metrics.