NetSuite Technical Course Content
Mindmajix's Netsuite Training course content was created by Netsuite experts with extensive hands-on expertise. The syllabus includes all of the necessary concepts to satisfy current market requirements and is also helpful in passing several Netsuite certifications. Check out the course modules listed below for more details.
Note: You can register for Netsuite Functional Course here.
Our trainer illustrates core NetSuite functionality, Suite scripting templates, and client script execution in this NetSuite Technical Course Module.
- What is Suite Script API, and how to use it?
- API’s, Governance, and Scripting best practices in NetSuite.
- NetSuite Governance
- Documentation for API and Record Browser
- Templates for Scripting
- Execution of Client Script (Form level & Record level)
This NetSuite Technical Certification Training Module will teach what Client-Side Script and Event Script are, how they vary, and how to use them.
- Running a NetSuite Client Script
- User Event Script Execution
- Type argument & its importance
- User Event Script functions
- Running a NetSuite user event
- Difference between client & User Event scripts in NetSuite
- Why do we use Suitelet Script and what is it?
- Types of Suitelets
A NetSuite Suitelet is a NetSuite Suite Script extension that allows you to create customized pages and back-end logic. You'll learn how to set up NetSuite Suitelet in this module.
- Linking Suitelet to the Client script
- Overview of Schedule Script
- API for Schedule Script
- Execution process
- RESTlet Script
- What do we use RESTlet and what is it?
- Different ways to invoke RESTlet
- Testing tools for RESTlet
- Differences between Suitelet and RESTlet Script
Most of the NetSuite Jobs in the industry expect the following add-on skills. Hence, we offer these skills-set as FREE Course (Basics) to ease your learning process and help you stay ahead of the competition.