If you're looking for Peoplesoft HRMS Functional Interview Questions for Experienced or Freshers, you are in the right place. There are a lot of opportunities from many reputed companies in the world. According to research, Peoplesoft HRMS Functional has a market share of about 9.9%. So, You still have the opportunity to move ahead in your career in Peoplesoft HRMS Functional Analytics. Mindmajix offers Advanced Peoplesoft HRMS Functional Interview Questions 2022 that helps you in cracking your interview & acquire a dream career as a Peoplesoft HRMS Functional Analyst.
We have categorized PeopleSoft HRMS Functional Interview Questions into 2 levels they are:
Top 10 PeopleSoft HRMS Functional Interview Questions
- What are all the components that will have data permission security control access?
- What are all the People Tools Security?
- What are all the Access types for People with job security sets?
- What are all the Access types for Template-Based Hire security sets?
- What are all the organizational instance components?
- What are all the main components for setting the hiring template?
- What is Effective Sequence?
- What is the purpose of the correct history mode?
- What is an employment instance?
- What is HCCPALL?
|If you want to enrich your career and become a professional in PeopleSoft HRMS, then enroll in "PeopleSoft HRMS Functional Training" - This course will help you to achieve excellence in this domain.
PeopleSoft HRMS Functional Interview Questions and Answers For Freshers
1. What are all the components that will have data permission security control access?
- Employee, Contingent Worker, and POI with Jobs.
- POI without jobs.
- Recruiting Federal People with jobs.
- Template-based hires.
2. What are all the organizational relationships available while hiring an employee?
- Contingent Worker
- Person of Interest (POI).
3. List down the people part of the POI?
- COBRA Participants
- Pension Payees
- Global Payroll Payees
- Stock non-HR Person
- Stock board members
- External Instructor
- Payroll Employees
- External Trainers.
- Permission List
- User Profiles.
5. What are all the default programs you need to run after creating the user profile?
- Refresh SJT CLASS ALL
- Refresh Trans. SJT tables
- Refresh SJT OPR CLS.
6. What are all the default Permission List used while creating the User ID?
- Navigator Homepage Permission List
- Process Profile Permission List
- Primary Permission List.
7. What are all the methods for assigning Data Permission Access to Permission List?
- Tree-based data permission security
- Role-based data permission security.
8. What are all the Access types for Department security sets?
- Departments by Tree
- Departments by non–tree
- Departments by set id.
9. What are all the Access types for People with job security sets?
- Job department tree
- Job location
- Jon business unit
- Job Company
- Job regulatory region
- Job salary grade
- Person organization
- Department ID – nontree
- Company – Pay group.
10. What are all the Access types for People without job security sets?
- POI Business Unit
- POI Location
- POI Institution.
- Person of Interest
11. What are all the Access types for Recruiting Job-Opening security sets?
- RS Company
- RS Business Unit
- RS Department ID
- RS Location
- Recruiting Team
12. What are all the Access types for Template-Based Hire security sets?
- Template ID
- Template Category
- Person Organisation
13. What is the default tree name that needs to give while creating the new tree?
Dept_Security followed by any name as per your requirement.
14. What would be the default effective date for creating the new tree?
1/1/1900 or 1/1/1901.
15. What are all the tree manager definitions?
16. What are all the various types of SJT?
17. What are all the organizational instance components?
- Add Employment Instance (Job_Data_Emp)
- Add Contingent Worker Instance (Job_Data_CWR)
- Add Person of Interest Job (Jon_Data_POI).
[ Check out: PeopleSoft Admin Interview Questions ]
18. What are all the job instances used for POIs?
- COBRA qualified beneficiaries
- Stock employees not administered in Human Resources
- Global Payroll Employees
- Pension Payees
- Stock board members.
19. What are all the purposes of the Job Earnings Distribution Information Page?
We can distribute the worker’s compensation on the basis of the following:
- Job Code
- Earnings Code
- Business Unit
- Position Number
- General Ledger Pay type.
20. What are all the job level defaults?
- Job Information
- Job Labor
- Salary Plan
- Employment Information
- Benefit Program Participation
- Earnings Distribution.
PeopleSoft HRMS Functional Interview Questions For Experienced
21: What are all the main components for setting the hiring template?
- Template Record/Field
- Template Section
- Template Category Table
- Template Creation.
22. What are all the statuses used to define templates?
- Test (Default Value)
23. What are all the statuses available on the template hire status page?
- Pending Hires
- Cancelled Hires
- Processed Hires.
24. What are the methods available to update worker’s compensation packages?
- Seniority Pay increases
- Grade Advance increases
- Automated step increases
- Step increases using review bands
- Amount increases
- Percentage increases.
25. What are all the components available under Setup HRMS?
- Foundation Tables
- Common Definitions
- System Administration.
26 What is an Effective Date?
Information Component /Record linked to the data EFFDT. Information changes based on the EFFDT.
27. What is Effective Sequence?
Identifier to find the order of multiple transactions occurring on the same EFFDT.
28. What is the effective sequence’s default number?
29. What’s the difference between a position number and a job code?
Position number is the unique identification number driven by business unit, department, location, job code, and other parameters.
30. What is the purpose of the update/display mode?
To add the new information on current and future as well as view the current data.
31. What is the purpose of the correct history mode?
To correct the past and current information based on the EFFDT.
32: What is the purpose of include history mode?
To view the past information based on the EFFDT.
33. What is the Employee Record Number?
Number to identify an employee’s different organizational relationships.
34. What are all the mandatory fields that need to be key in while adding a person to the system?
- Organizational relationship.
National ID, Address, and Birthdate give us a warning message.
35. What is an employment instance?
Employee relationship with the organization. Where employees can have multiple relationships (instances) with the organization.
36. What is the difference between Set Id and a Business Unit?
Where a Business Unit organizes your company or your organization, SetIDs help you organize your data within the system. The HRMS system uses tables (Control Tables or Prompt Tables) that use a high-level key that enables you to identify and retrieve data from the system. A secondary high-level key referred to as a SetID, has also been added to various tables. SetIDs are simply the labels used to identify a table set. Business Unit and SetID functionality in PeopleSoft also provides you with a higher business level for reporting purposes and other business data roll-up.
37. What is HCCPALL?
Delivered primary permission list with access to all the components and pages.