If you're looking for SAS Predictive Modeling Interview Questions for Experienced or Freshers, you are at right place. There are lot of opportunities from many reputed companies in the world. According to research, SAS Predictive Modeling has a market share of about 0.8%... So, You still have opportunity to move ahead in your career in SAS Predictive Modeling Analyst. Mindmajix offers Advanced SAS Predictive Modeling Interview Questions 2019 that helps you in cracking your interview & acquire dream career as SAS Predictive Modeler.
Q1) What are the effective measures in a Predictive Modeling project?
It comprises of the following steps –
- Set up the business target
- Examine historical data both internal and external
- Adopt Observation and Performance window
- Make recently determined factors
- Categorize Data into training, validation and test Samples
- Clean Data – Treatment of missing values and outliers
- Variable reduction/selection
- Variable transformation
- Create model
- Approve model
- Check model performance
Q2) What are the applications of Predictive Modeling?
Predictive modeling is for the most part utilized as a part of the accompanying zones -
- Obtaining - Cross sell/Up sell
- Maintenance - Predictive attrition model
- Client lifetime value model
- Next best offer
- Market mix model
- Valuing model
- Crusade response model
- Likelihood of customers defaulting on credit
- Portion clients in view of their homogenous properties
- Request forecasting
- Utilization simulation
- Enhancement - Optimize network
- Convey model
- Screen model
Q3) How To Treat Outliers?
There are a few techniques to treat outliers -
- Percentile Capping
- Box-Plot Method
- Mean in addition to short 3 Standard Deviation
- Weight of Evidence
Q4) Contrast amongst Linear and Logistic Regression?
Two primary contrasts are as per the following –
In Linear Regression, the dependent variable needs to be continuous i.e. without any breakage. The variable can be as big as possible as long as it’s not split. Where as in Logistic Regression, the dependent variable ought to be binary i.e. either 0 or 1. Although, the dependent variable can have more than two categories when it comes to multinomial or ordinary logistic regression.
Least Square Estimation takes prominence in Linear Regression, which is basically whatever coefficients are chosen should minimize the sum of the squared distances. Maximum Likelihood Estimation for Logistic Regression on the other hand prompts that the coefficients chosen should yield in maximum probability for Y given X.
Q5) What do you mean by SAP security?
SAP security is furnishing right access to business clients as for their power or duty and giving authorization as indicated by their parts.
Q6) Clarify what is "roles" in SAP security?
Subscribe to our youtube channel to get new updates..!
"Roles" is alluded to a gathering of t-codes, which is appointed to execute specific business errand. Every part in SAP requires specific benefits to execute a capacity in SAP that is called AUTHORIZATIONS.
Q7) What are the pre-requirements that ought to be taken before allotting Sap_all to a client even if there is a nod from the authority?
The pre-requisites are:
- Empowering the review log-utilizing sm 19 tcode
- Recovering the review log-utilizing sm 20 tcode
Q8) Clarify what is SOD in SAP Security?
SOD implies Segregation of Duties; it is executed in SAP so as to recognize and avert blunder or misrepresentation amid the business exchange. For instance, if a client or worker has the benefit to get to financial balance detail and installment run, it may be conceivable that it can redirect seller installments to his own record.
Q9) What are role templates used for?
Role templates comprise of transactions, web addresses and reports. These are predefined activity bots in SAP.
Q10) Is it conceivable to change role template? How?
Indeed, we can change a client role template. There are precisely three manners by which we can work with client role templates
- We can utilize it as they are conveyed in sap
- We can alter them according to our requirements through pfcg
- We can make them without any preparation.
- For all the above indicated we need to utilize pfcg exchange to look after them.
Q11) What is the user type for a background jobs user?
1. System User
2. Communication User
Q12) Clarify Important Model Performance Statistics?
AUC > 0.7. No critical contrast between AUC score of training versus validation.
- KS ought to be in top 3 deciles and it ought to be more than 30
- Rank Ordering. No break in rank requesting.
- Same indications of parameter evaluates in both preparing and approval
Q13) What Is P-value And How It Is Used For Variable Selection?
The p-value is most reduced level of criticalness at which you can dismiss invalid hypothesis. On account of independent factors, it implies whether coefficient of a variable is altogether not quite the same as zero.
Q14) Clarify The Problem Statement Of Your Project. What Are The Financial Impacts Of It?
Cover the target or fundamental objective of your predictive model. Look at fiscal advantages of the predictive model versus No-model. Additionally features the non-fiscal advantages (assuming any).
Q15) State the difference between derived role and single role.
The t-codes can be added or deleted for the single role where as, derived role cannot facilitate that.
Q16) Clarify what is authorization object class and authorization object?
Authorization object class - Authorization object falls under Authorization object classes, and they are gathered by work an territory like HR, bookkeeping, back, etc.
Authorization Object - Authorization objects are gathered of authorization field that oversees specific development. Authorization identifies to a specific activity while Authorization field relates for security administrators to arrange specific characteristics in that particular activity.
Q17) Distinguish between Factor Analysis and PCA?
The fundamental 3 differences between these two strategies are as per the following -
- In Principal Components Analysis, the segments are figured as straight blends of the first factors. In Factor Analysis, the first factors are characterized as straight blends of the factors.
- Primary Components Analysis is utilized as a variable decrease system though Factor Analysis is utilized to comprehend what builds underlies the information.
- In Principal Components Analysis, the objective is to clarify however much of the aggregate difference in the factors as could reasonably be expected. The objective in Factor Analysis is to clarify the covariances or relationships between the factors.
Q18) Clarify what is PFCG_Time_Dependency?
PFCG_TIME_DEPENDENCY is a report that is utilized for client ace examination. It additionally clears up the terminated profiles from client ace record. To straightforwardly execute this report PFUD exchange code can likewise be utilized.
Q19) Mention the two tables authorization objects need in order to be maintained?
Q20) How can you lock all the users simultaneously in SAP?
All the users in SAP can be locked simultaneously by running EWZ5 t-code.