SCCM Administrator Course Content
Our curriculum is designed based on the topics/features currently implemented in the SCCM Industry. The entire 25-hour program will logically support you to understand multi-level user devices better, need and controls for role-based access, the discovery of boundaries, network integrations & securities, and many more advanced features.
- Overview of the System Center Configuration Manager
- Benefits of Implementing System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Overview of the System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Hierarchy
- What Is a Central /Primary / Secondary Site?
- Configuration Manager Site System Roles
- How Data Flows and Replicates in a Hierarchy
- Monitoring Site and Component Status
- Planning a System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Stand-Alone Primary Site
- Exploring the System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Console with all prerequisites
- Extending the Active Directory Schema
- Installing and Configuring SQL Database Server
- Configuring Network Firewall Settings
- Installing a System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Site Server Exploring the Configuration Manager Console
- Searching in the Configuration Manager Console
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Configuration Manager Site
- Reviewing Log Files by Using Configuration Manager Trace Log Tool
- Overview of Discovery Methods
- Active Directory® Discovery Methods/Network Discovery/Heartbeat Discovery?
- Configuring (Forest, Groups, System, Users) discovery methods
- Configuring boundaries and boundary groups
- Configuring client assignments
- Overview and Managing user and device collections
- Create device and user collection with direct, query based membership rules
Most of the SCCM / MECM Jobs in the industry expect the following add-on skills. Hence, we offer these skills-set as FREE Courses (Basics) to ease your learning process and help you stay ahead of the competition.
Agile & Scrum