What is a MEAN Stack?
MEAN Stack Architecture
Subscribe to our youtube channel to get new updates..!
The entire architecture can be explained in 5 steps:
- Step 1: Client makes a request first, which is handled by AngularJS.
- Step 2: Then, the request will be passed onto the NodeJS Server called as a parse request.
- Step 3: In step3 the ExpressJS will call MongoDB to set the data, the MongoDB retrieves the requested data and returns to ExpressJS.
- Step 4: NodeJS will return the requested data to the client.
- Step 5: In the final step AngularJS will display the result fetched from MongoDB.
Features of MEAN Stack
- It is designed in order to manage large amounts of data with high scalability and flexibility.
- MEAN builds extensible applications which are amended for cloud deployment.
- Streamline deployment is performed with a built-in server.
- Development of entire application using a single language.
MEAN Stack Applications
MEAN may not be perfect for all the applications in an environment, there are some specific applications where it is being used. The cloud-native applications make it a strong choice due to its flexibility, scalability, and its ability to manage coeval users. The innovative applications using MEAN include,
- Tracking location and Mapping
- News aggregation sites and
- Expense tracking
Upcoming Batches - MEAN Stack Training!
7:00 AM IST
6:30 AM IST
6:30 AM IST
6:30 AM IST
MEAN Stack Components
Components in the stack are made up of four different technologies which are the acronym of MEAN. MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, and Node.js technologies play a major role in developing an ideal solution for building various fast and robust web-based applications.
- E-Express.JS - It acts as a backend for MEAN stack to handle all the operations in between database and front-end. This is a web application framework for Node.js, which is structured to ensure a secure and smooth transfer of data to end-users.
- A-AngularJS - This technology in the stack is used to help developers build user-friendly applications to make the testing process easier.
- N-NodeJS - The strength of this is its scalability and it also acts as the backbone for MEAN stack. It is mainly designed for fast data serving.