Avg. Salary for Tableau Developer: $96,832 PA.
Tableau has a market share of about 16.2% & doing better than tableau software competitors.
Top industries across various business Verticals. Ex: SpaceX, AAA Allied Group, Citibank, BizReach, Cobalt etc are hiring Tableau Experts.
Tableau Salaries and Job Growth:
Tableau developers play an important role in every IT department. They are the highest paid employees. Tableau developers have the highest job growth in the coming years.
• The Average Salary of a Tableau developer - $ 99, 476.
• The Average Salary of a Tableau Service Lead - $ 201,146.
Disclaimer- These salary trends are based on latest data and surveys. It must be noted that exact salary of professionals will improve significantly in the time to come.
Tableau Developer Salaries in Different Cities of USA:
Here we list the average salary for tableau developer in top 5 cities of United States:
• The Average Salary in New York - $ 102,100.
• The Average Salary in Washington - $ 97,582.
• The Average Salary in Los Angeles - $ 96,445.
• The Average Salary in Chicago - $ 91,662.
• The Average Salary in Houston - $ 90,230.
Tableau Job Growth:
Tableau will be the market leader in vision. However, along with Tableau technology make sure of learning the following:
• Data Modelling ( How data is designed for Tableau).
• Predictive Analytics (Features and Usage).
• Chart Usage ( Importance of each chart and their types).
As far as your best in business intelligence and data analytics you will definitely have a great career ahead with Tableau. Let's not restrict yourself to a stand-alone tool, learn tool with technology concepts and shape your career. Cheers!
Tableau Marketing Trends:
• Technology changes the face of business decisions, and Tableau is one such software which is useful to understand every stage of a business journey starting from analyzing web analytics to tracking customer engagement. With Tableau, the teams of marketing department can understand the customer behavior and will be able to analyze the health of the business and monitor key performance indicators.
• Tableau licenses are spread across business intelligence, marketing, design, product, finance, consumer strategy, editorial, and many. With Tableau, they will be able to understand community trends and behaviors.
• Teams will have quick access to consumer data, which will help the audiences to serve better. It makes a huge difference in every business