OKTA Course Content
The Okta Course includes concepts like Amalgamating Okta into our organization for simple user access to data and applications, Hosting Applications in Okta, Configuring Applications for secure employee access to Corporate data, and Configuring and Creating user accounts in Okta for administration and data access.
Note: You can register for either the OKTA Admin or the OKTA Developer separately.
1. Overview of Single Sign-On
2. Single Sign On Protocols(SAML, OIDC, SWA)
3. User Management
4. Directory Integrations
5. Application Integrations
6. User and application lifecycle management
8. Various policies in Okta
9. Customization of Okta tenant
10. API and its use cases in Okta
11. External Identity Provider
12. Hands-on Projects
13. Bonus: Workflows
1. Overview of Okta APIs
2. Understanding Okta Authentication Models
3. NodeJS Primer
4. Sign In Widget
5. Okta Hooks
6. Overview of Okta Workflow
7. Advanced Workflow concepts
9. Various policies in Okta
10. Customization of Okta tenant
11. OIDC integration
12. External Identity Provider
13. Authorization Servers
14. Bonus: Custom app to make use of Okta API
We offer OKTA Administrator and OKTA Developer as two different courses with different prices. And, you can register for a customized curriculum covering both versions at a special discounted price. For further information about the course, please drop us an enquiry, and our Course Advisor will assist you in making your learning hassle-free.
Most of the OKTA Jobs in the industry expect the following add-on skills. Hence, we offer these skills-set as FREE Course (Basics) to ease your learning process and help you stay ahead of the competition.