If you're looking for Peoplesoft Financials Interview Questions for Experienced or Freshers, you are at right place. There are lot of opportunities from many reputed companies in the world. According to research Peoplesoft Financials has a market share of about 10.6%. So, You still have opportunity to move ahead in your career in Peoplesoft Financials Development. Mindmajix offers Advanced Peoplesoft Financials Interview Questions 2018 that helps you in cracking your interview & acquire dream career as Peoplesoft Financials Developer.
Q. In people soft can we delete online page?
Yes we can delete online page.
Q. What are main business process of Accounts Payable?
Payables Business process overview:
Create Vouchers and payments process using manual and automatic processes.
Country specific tax withholding matching the vouchers with the purchase orders and receipts
Post the vouchers
Maintain vouchers throughout their life cycle.
Create drafts, single voucher payment, prepayments, and self-billed invoices.
Optionally, send electronic payments to PeopleSoft Financial Gateway.
Analyze accounts payable information using online inquiries, and by generating reports.
Archive accounts payable data.
Q. What are most important tables in Accounts Receivables in PeopleSoft?
There are more but these are important tables.
Q. What are most important business processes of Accounts Receivable modules?
Loading Pending items from Billing/External systems
Entering Pending Recv items info into Pplsoft system and update the AR system with these data inputs(AR_UPDATE)
Entering any deposits recvd in the system and update theAR System (using AR_UPDATE).
Worksheets (Payment/Maintenance/Transfer) for performingmatching operations for inbound funds against outbound
Predict Payments, Receive Payments through Lockboxes andupdate the AR system as items received. (AR_UPDATE)
Generate Accounting Entries for entries originated inPeoplesoft AR system / External system.
Q. What are business processes in Billing module in PS Financial?
1. The sale is captured in Billing. Load Bills from anexternal system into PS Billing through Billing InterfacesProcess
2. Billing creates the invoice to send to the customer
3. Billing sends the customer’s invoice information to Accounts Receivable to update customer balances
4. ARUPDATE Updates AR WITH NEWLY CREATED pending items & post all other AR data to customers Accounts
5. Receivable processes payments from customers.(arpredct)
6. Accounts Receivable sends correspondence such as statements and dunning letters to customers (AR_STMTS, Dunning, and Aging)
7. Billing and Accounts Receivable send accounting entries to General Ledger (FS_JGEN)
1) Billing Interface Process(BIIF0001)
2) Invoice Status Change Process(BIIVCSTS)
3) Currency Conversion (BICURCNV)
4) Pre-Load Process(BIPRELD)
5) Pre-Process and Finalization Process(BIIVC000) Note: After Finalization Bills can’t be changes
6) Invoice Printing
7) Then run Load AR Items Process (BILDARO1) to send data to AR
8) Finally Run load GL PROCESS(BILDGL01_)
Q. What are the tables used in PS GL?
In GL there are four main tables
JRNL_Header = Header
JRNL_LN = Lines
JRNL_Ledger = Ledger
JRNL_Crtl = Controls
Get Updates on Tech posts, Interview & Certification questions and training schedules