If you would like to Enrich your career with an Android certified professional, then visit Mindmajix - A Global online training platform: “LabVIEW training” Course.This course will help you to achieve excellence in this domain.
2. Create a VI to find the sum of first n natural numbers using a While Loop with a feedback node.
Solution: The front panel and the block diagram to solve the problem are shown in Figures P4.2(a) and P4.2(b). Given a number n, the sum of first n natural numbers is obtained when the program is run.
3.Create a VI to change the state of the Boolean indicator n times between TRUE and FALSE.
Solution: Build the front panel and the block diagram as shown in Figures P4.3(a) and P4.3(b) to solve the problem.
4.Create a VI to find the sum of the first 10 natural numbers using a For Loop.
Solution: The front panel and the block diagram to solve the problem are shown in Figures P4.4(a) and P4.4(b).
5. Create a VI which converts a decimal number to a binary number using For Loops.
Solution: The front panel and the block diagram to convert a decimal number to a binary number are shown in Figures P4.5(a) and P4.5(b).
6. Create a VI to find the factorial of a given number using a While Loop.
Solution: The front panel and the block diagram to find the factorial are shown in Figures P4.6(a) and P4.6(b).
7. Create a VI to find ncr and npr of a given number using a For Loop.
Solution: The front panel and the block diagram to find ncr and npr are shown in Figures P4.7(a) and P4.7(b).
8. Create a VI to animate a bird flying. Use the Picture Ring control to insert and display pictures to be animated.
Solution The front panel and the block diagram to solve an animate-a-bird-flying problem are shown in Figures P4.8(a) and P4.8(b).
9. Create a global VI (Global1.vi) which consists of a knob and a stop button. Create another VI (plot.vi) consisting of a waveform chart. Update the values of Global1.vi’s knob and plot.vi’s slide in the waveform chart. Press the stop button of the Global1.vi to stop both the VIs.
Solution The front panel is shown in Figures P4.9(a) and P4.9(b) and the block diagram to solve the global variable problem are shown in Figure P4.9(c).
10. Using the Global1.vi created in Problem number 9, write the variation of knob values in a file using Write to Measurement File.vi. Stop the VI using the stop button of Global1.vi.
Solution The block diagram to solve the problem is shown in Figure P4.10.
11. Create a global VI (Global2.vi) with a waveform chart and a stop button. Update the waveform chart using a random number generator from another VI (chart.vi). Stop the VIs by pressing the stop button of any one of the VIs.
Solutio:n The front panel is shown in Figures P4.11(a) and P4.11(b), and the block diagram to solve the problem is shown in Figure P4.11(c).
Stay updated with our newsletter, packed with Tutorials, Interview Questions, How-to's, Tips & Tricks, Latest Trends & Updates, and more ➤ Straight to your inbox!
|LabVIEW Training||Sep 24 to Oct 09|
|LabVIEW Training||Sep 27 to Oct 12|
|LabVIEW Training||Oct 01 to Oct 16|
|LabVIEW Training||Oct 04 to Oct 19|
I am Ruchitha, working as a content writer for MindMajix technologies. My writings focus on the latest technical software, tutorials, and innovations. I am also into research about AI and Neuromarketing. I am a media post-graduate from BCU – Birmingham, UK. Before, my writings focused on business articles on digital marketing and social media. You can connect with me on LinkedIn.
Copyright © 2013 - 2022 MindMajix Technologies