Let us first dive into fundamentals!
-Interested to Learn React JS - then read our React Framework Tutorial Blog
- Reusable components
- Synchronization of state and view
- Routing and template system
- Play well with other .js libraries
- Great customization
Subscribe to our youtube channel to get new updates..!
Node.js is a server-side framework created on Google Chrome’s runtime to build scalable and scalable network applications easily. It utilizes an event-driven and non-blocking I/O model that makes it lightweight and efficient. Node.js is known for being data-intensive real-time web applications that run on distributed devices. Top tech giants like eBay, General Electric, GoDaddy, Microsoft, PayPal, Uber, Wikipins, Yahoo!, and Yammer are utilizing Node.js services.
- Very fast in the execution of code
- Node server does not wait for an API to return data
- Give the output in chunks
- Efficient in single-page applications (SPA)
- Great to use for data streaming applications
Vue was developed with a primary goal to make UI development more organized. With Vue, you can store component logic and layouts along with style sheets in just one file (React works the same but without style sheets). For the communication of components, Vue makes use of props and state objects. The file size of Vue is small; therefore, you can integrate Vue in your web development projects without creating a slowdown. Companies like Facebook, Adobe, Xiaomi, WizzAir, Alibaba, Grammarly, GitLab, Behance, Nintendo, and Livestorm are utilizing the Vue framework.
- High front-end security
- Perfect to use in single-page applications (SPA)
- Fast and lightweight
- Vue.js DevTools is an extension of a web browser that permits designers to inspect their web applications and change data manually
- Consider Vue for big projects without any problems
-Interested to Learn Angular Framework - then read our Angular Framework Tutorial Blog
- Commendable flexibility
- Angular Ivy is used to reducing the size of applications
- The use of TypeScript to clinch type safety in Angular applications
- Angular can be an alternative if you don’t want to work with the additional libraries of React
- Loaded with powerful features like dependency injection, templates, forms, etc.
- Use filters according to the usage of ideal parameters
- Supports cross-browser compatibility
- Supports gesture events
- Easy and efficient to handle hybrid mobile application development
- Uses command line interface for the management of complex projects
- Enables to create reusable widgets
The architecture of Ember incorporates adapters, components, controllers, helpers, models, routes, services, templates, utilities, and add-ons. EmberJS has an integrated CLI that lets it complete projects at a strict timeline. It not only allows creating new projects with readymade setups but also enables you to create controllers, components, and project files using automatic generation. EmberJS is underrated but it is an ideal choice for the development of complex client-side applications. Popular websites like LinkedIn, Netflix, Nordstrom, etc. are making use of the EmberJS framework.
- Command line interface tool
- A good choice for complex client-side applications
- Boaster of scalability and flexibility
- Regular updates
- A full package of commonly used features
- Easily extensible to add or remove any tools from the framework
- Easy to work with
- Self-directed to the web standards to keep you updated with modern concepts
- Small file size of 8kb only
- Lightest fast loading file feature
- Great start-up guide by its community
Meteor is a complete package for full stack development. This means; you can handle everything from the database to the UI with the same language and the same framework. The Meteor.js or MeteorJS framework is used in various areas like front- end development, back-end development, database management, and business logic. Companies like Accenture, Rocket.Chat, Digital Services, Shelf, ShopCo., Deloitte, Meteor, Esri use Meteor JS in their tech stack.
- The entire package of web app development (Full stack)
- Allows the same code on the front-end as well as back-end (for both mobile and web apps)
- Multiple database integration (MongoDB, Server-client, Minimongo, Reactive)
- A customized package manager solution
- Easier front-end to develop single-page apps
- When the model is modified, it itself updates the HTML of your app
- A simple library to separate business and UI logic
- Over 100 extensions available and are open source and free
- Allows simple, systematic, and organized code