The following are the system requirements for installing and using SAS Enterprise Guide 3:
>> Internet Explorer 5.5
>> Minimum Operating System
– Windows NT 4.0 with SP6a
– Windows 2000 Professional with SP1
– Windows XP Professional
Some key features of SAS Enterprise Guide 3 include:
Additional key features:
MDX – Multidimensional Expression language.
Cubes can no longer be built in SAS Enterprise Guide.
Most of the tasks within SAS Enterprise Guide are also available for use in the SAS Add-In for MS Office.
SAS Enterprise Guide 3 can use different types of application servers:
In order to use sas enterprise guide with the SAS Metadata Repository, you need to first identify the metadata server in the SAS Enterprise Guide Administrator.
4. Enter the user ID and password provided by the instructor.
5. To ensure that the correct metadata repository has been selected, selectnext to the SAS Metadata Repository ID field to open the Select Repository window.
Setup SAS Enterprise Guide so that it uses the SAS Metadata Repository for servers and channels.
9. Select the Usage tab in the Repository Manager.
10. Select Use the active SAS Metadata repository in the Servers, Libraries, and Binders section.
11. Select Use the active SAS Metadata repository in the Channels section.
Selectto close the Repository Manager window.
Stay updated with our newsletter, packed with Tutorials, Interview Questions, How-to's, Tips & Tricks, Latest Trends & Updates, and more ➤ Straight to your inbox!
Vinod M is a Big data expert writer at Mindmajix and contributes in-depth articles on various Big Data Technologies. He also has experience in writing for Docker, Hadoop, Microservices, Commvault, and few BI tools. You can be in touch with him via LinkedIn and Twitter.
Copyright © 2013 - 2024 MindMajix Technologies