If you're looking for TIBCO Hawk Interview Questions for Experienced or Freshers, you are in right place. There are a lot of opportunities from many reputed companies in the world. According to research TIBCO Hawk has a market share of about 0.32%. So, You still have the opportunity to move ahead in your career in TIBCO Hawk. Mindmajix offers Advanced TIBCO Hawk Interview Questions 2021 that helps you in cracking your interview & acquire a dream career as TIBCO Hawk Developer.
1. A Rulebase is a collection of rules that contain management logic.
2. Rulebases consist of rules that are made up of data sources, tests, and actions.
3. A Rulebase must have at least one rule, a rule must have at least one test and a test must have at least one action.
4. Datasources are micro-agent methods that collect data synchronously or asynchronously and return it to an agent.
5. Datasource is the source of input data and it is always a method of micro agents.
6. After the information is received, one or more tests are applied to evaluate the information to compute a true/false value which is used to trigger the actions.
There are multiple ways for creating rule-based.
Using TIBCO Hawk Display, you can create rule-based with specialized rules. (TIBCO Hawk Display is not included in TIBCO Runtime Agent). The hawk allows you to specify a very large number of alert conditions and alert results.
Using Hawk Accelerator, you can edit the templates according to your need and generate the rule bases using scripts, this is very easy.
For both the options, you must have purchased the full TIBCO Hawk product and Hawk Accelerator to create TIBCO Hawk rule bases.
The same rulebase can be loaded on a single service or multiple services.
Multiple rules defined in the same rulebase can monitor a particular application or system function.
For example, an application rulebase could include one rule for issuing a medium-level alert if disk space or CPU usage exceeds certain thresholds. Another rule could issue a high-level alert and send a pager message to the system administrator if the application process terminates.
Ravindra Savaram is a Content Lead at Mindmajix.com. His passion lies in writing articles on the most popular IT platforms including Machine learning, DevOps, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, RPA, Deep Learning, and so on. You can stay up to date on all these technologies by following him on LinkedIn and Twitter.