1. Write a Rulebase for monitoring long-running process.
2. Select GetProcessDefinitons from BWMicroAgent.
3. In the test editor, specify the condition for the long-running process.
4. The Alert message for the process is sent to suspend the process.
5. The alert message is displayed in the hawk Rulebase display.
.hrb File created for the monitoring Long-running process:
Stay updated with our newsletter, packed with Tutorials, Interview Questions, How-to's, Tips & Tricks, Latest Trends & Updates, and more ➤ Straight to your inbox!
|Tibco BW Training||Jan 17 to Feb 01|
|Tibco BW Training||Jan 22 to Feb 06|
|Tibco BW Training||Jan 24 to Feb 08|
|Tibco BW Training||Jan 29 to Feb 13|
Yamuna Karumuri is a content writer at Mindmajix.com. Her passion lies in writing articles on IT platforms including Machine learning, PowerShell, DevOps, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Selenium, MSBI, and so on. You can connect with her via LinkedIn.
Copyright © 2013 - 2022 MindMajix Technologies