1. Write a Rulebase for monitoring long-running process.
2. Select GetProcessDefinitons from BWMicroAgent.
3. In the test editor, specify the condition for the long-running process.
4. The Alert message for the process is sent to suspend the process.
5. The alert message is displayed in the hawk Rulebase display.
.hrb File created for the monitoring Long-running process:
|Tibco BW Training||Jun 28 to Jul 13|
|Tibco BW Training||Jul 02 to Jul 17|
|Tibco BW Training||Jul 05 to Jul 20|
|Tibco BW Training||Jul 09 to Jul 24|
Yamuna Karumuri is a content writer at Mindmajix.com. Her passion lies in writing articles on IT platforms including Machine learning, PowerShell, DevOps, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Selenium, MSBI, and so on. You can connect with her via LinkedIn.