Configuring BW Microagent For HAWK Display
Deploying .EAR File
1. Go to BW Designer and Create an Enterprise Archive file (.ear) for the existing BW Process.
2. Browse and deploy the .ear file in TIBCO Administrator.
HAWK Display Configuration File
1. Navigate and open the configuration file available in TIBCO_HOMEhawkinhawkdisplay.cfg file.
Subscribe to our youtube channel to get new updates..!
2. Name the parameter –hawk_domain as the administrator domain name created by the user during the installation of TIBCO Classic Adminsitrator. Save the changes.
Note: Here the domain name is ServiceNext2.
( Related Page: Getting Started With TIBCO HAWK Display )
Configuring HAWK Configuration Utility
1. Go to All Programs->TIBCO-> TIBCO_HOME->TIBCO HAWK->Hawk Configuration. Right Click and run as administrator.
2. TIBCO Hawk Configuration Utility window starts up.
3. Name the Hawk Domain. Give the exact name used while creating an administrator domain. Then click on Advanced Tab.
4. Browse the corresponding .cfg file locations from the location mentioned in step 1 Hawk Display Configuration File. Change the encoding as UTF8.
5. Restart the services of TIBCO Hawk Agents, TIBCO Event and TIBCO Hawk HMA.