1. Go to BW Designer and Create an Enterprise Archive file (.ear) for the existing BW Process.
2. Browse and deploy the .ear file in TIBCO Administrator.
1. Navigate and open the configuration file available in TIBCO_HOMEhawkinhawkdisplay.cfg file.
2. Name the parameter –hawk_domain as the administrator domain name created by the user during the installation of TIBCO Classic Adminsitrator. Save the changes.
Note: Here the domain name is ServiceNext2.
1. Go to All Programs->TIBCO-> TIBCO_HOME->TIBCO HAWK->Hawk Configuration. Right Click and run as administrator.
2. TIBCO Hawk Configuration Utility window starts up.
3. Name the Hawk Domain. Give the exact name used while creating an administrator domain. Then click on Advanced Tab.
4. Browse the corresponding .cfg file locations from the location mentioned in step 1 Hawk Display Configuration File. Change the encoding as UTF8.
5. Restart the services of TIBCO Hawk Agents, TIBCO Event and TIBCO Hawk HMA.
|Tibco BW Training||Jun 28 to Jul 13|
|Tibco BW Training||Jul 02 to Jul 17|
|Tibco BW Training||Jul 05 to Jul 20|
|Tibco BW Training||Jul 09 to Jul 24|
Ravindra Savaram is a Content Lead at Mindmajix.com. His passion lies in writing articles on the most popular IT platforms including Machine learning, DevOps, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, RPA, Deep Learning, and so on. You can stay up to date on all these technologies by following him on LinkedIn and Twitter.