Monitoring of Queues/Topics requires configuring the EMS plugin.
1. Locate the tibjmsadmin.hma file in the TIBCO Enterprise Message Service installation directory. Go to TIBCO_HOMEEMSsamplesadminhawk.
3. Locate the following files below in TIBCO_HOMEEMSlib.
4. Copy the .jar files in TIBCO_HOMEhawkadmin-plugins.
5. Navigate to the plugins directory and open the tibjmsadmin.hma file in a text editor.
6. Specify the TIBCO Hawk microagent class you wish to use in the element. Youcan use either the HawkListener class if you only want to monitor the server, or you can specify the HawkController class if you want to monitor and manage the server.Note: In the image above, HawkListener is specified in .
7. Specify the username and password and server URL used to connect to the TIBCO Enterprise Message Service server in the appropriate elements.
8. You should specify the predefined admin user or a user that is a member of the $admin group.
9. Go to All Programs->TIBCO-> TIBCO_HOME->TIBCO HAWK->Hawk Configuration. Right Click and run as administrator.
15. Start the Hawk display.
16. Right Click the Host Machine name. Click on Get MicroAgents.
Stay updated with our newsletter, packed with Tutorials, Interview Questions, How-to's, Tips & Tricks, Latest Trends & Updates, and more ➤ Straight to your inbox!
|Spotfire Training||Oct 03 to Oct 18||View Details|
|Spotfire Training||Oct 07 to Oct 22||View Details|
|Spotfire Training||Oct 10 to Oct 25||View Details|
|Spotfire Training||Oct 14 to Oct 29||View Details|
Ravindra Savaram is a Content Lead at Mindmajix.com. His passion lies in writing articles on the most popular IT platforms including Machine learning, DevOps, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, RPA, Deep Learning, and so on. You can stay up to date on all these technologies by following him on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Copyright © 2013 - 2023 MindMajix Technologies