How to Reprocess Failed Transactions in TIBCO BW
Reprocessing of Failed Transactions
1. Write a Rulebase to verify the log for reprocessing failed transactions.
2. Select the TraceLevel method in EventLog microagent for logging event.
3. Provide values for condition to be monitored in Test Editor.
4. Alert message is set to display errors.
.hrb File created for the Reprocessing of failed transactions:
Monitoring of JVM Parameters
Monitoring of JVM Parameters requires similar procedure used in,
1. Monitoring of memory and virtual memory.
Please refer to previous post Monitoring of memory, virtual memory
2. Monitoring of Threads
Please refer to previous post Monitoring of Threads