1) Follow the procedure in Section, Getting Started With Hawk Display to start with creating a Rulebase.
2) Select the BW MicroAgent & select the Method as “GetMemoryUsage”.
Note: Here BW Micro Agent is “bwengine.ServiceNext2.HAWK_SAMPLE_DEMO1.Process Archive_hawk_demo1:0” in screen shot.
3) Click on the Rulebase Editor and give the data source for the method
4) Then click on the Test editor and give the test condition that need to be performed.
Related Page: How To Configure TIBCO HAWK Plugin For EMS On Windows
5) Select the parameters and operator for the test condition.
Here the test condition is “UsedBytes > 0” which will give us the total number of bytes in use.
6) Click on “ok” and then give details in the “Action Editor” that need to be performed like Action type, Message and Alert Level.
Related Page: How To Monitor TIBCO EMS Using TIBCO HAWK
7) Click on “ok” then the action details is updated into test editor.
8) Click on “ok” and then give “Apply Changes”
9) Then click on “send Selected To” a machine name and apply the changes.
10) Right Click on the Rulebase_Name, Show Alerts. Rulebase_Name is GetMemory_Usage.
11) The alerts are visible as alert high. Once the alerts are cleared, the hawk components colour changes from red to green.
.hrb File created for the Monitoring of memory and virtual memory:
Stay updated with our newsletter, packed with Tutorials, Interview Questions, How-to's, Tips & Tricks, Latest Trends & Updates, and more ➤ Straight to your inbox!
|Tibco BW Training||May 21 to Jun 05|
|Tibco BW Training||May 23 to Jun 07|
|Tibco BW Training||May 28 to Jun 12|
|Tibco BW Training||May 30 to Jun 14|
Ravindra Savaram is a Content Lead at Mindmajix.com. His passion lies in writing articles on the most popular IT platforms including Machine learning, DevOps, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, RPA, Deep Learning, and so on. You can stay up to date on all these technologies by following him on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Copyright © 2013 - 2022 MindMajix Technologies