Working on pages with AJAX
- AJAX is not a new programming language, but a new way to use
- existing standards.
- AJAX is the art of exchanging data with a server, and update parts of
- a web page – without reloading the whole page.
- AJAX is a technique for creating fast and dynamic web pages.
Start Selenium IDE
Record some steps – run the script. It fails some where then,
- Right-click on the step that failed so that the Selenium IDE context menu
- Click on Insert New Command.
- In the Command select box, type waitForElementPresent or select it from
- the drop-down list.
- In the Target box, add the target that is used in the verifyText command.
- Run the test again, and it should pass this time
Subscribe to our youtube channel to get new updates..!
The following commands make up the waitFor set of commands, but this is not an exhaustive list: