If you're looking for NICE Actimize RPA Interview Questions & Answers for Experienced or Freshers, you are at right place. There are lot of opportunities from many reputed companies in the world. According to research NICE Actimize RPA has a market share of about 8.46%. So, You still have opportunity to move ahead in your career in NICE Actimize RPA Development. Mindmajix offers Advanced NICE Actimize RPA Interview Questions 2019 that helps you in cracking your interview & acquire dream career as NICE Actimize RPA Developer.
Q: Explain in detail about NICE Actimize?
It is part of the NICE system who provide a wide variety of services that cater towards financial crime prevention, fraud detection, risk management. All these services are catered towards the specific businesses and they operate worldwide.
Further, the company provides services like real-time cross-channel fraud prevention, Anti-money laundering regulations and surveillance solutions which primary tackle fraud payments, any specific market abuse and obviously for customer information safe.
Q: How to start Nice Toolbar?
The following steps will help you to start or initiate Nice Toolbar:
1. Click on Windows Start button
2. Select Programs > Nice Applications and choose NICE Toolbar
3. A login window will appear for NICE toolbar
4. Key in username and password data, NICE Toolbar will appear for the user to use
Q: is the use of Nice Monitor?
With the help of Nice Monitor, the applications can be used to monitor Live audio.
Q: What is the use of NICE Supervision?
With the help of NICE Supervision, if there is any failure within the application then the alarms are generated to acknowledge the same.
Q: What is model validation?
A model validation is nothing but a set of instructions or defined workflow which actually doubles checks whether the entire system is functioning as it is supposed to be. To be specific a model validation is nothing but a collection of processes and set of activities which are executed to verify whether the fraud models are executed and validate as it is expected to be.
Q: What are the key elements that are needed for a model validation framework?
The key elements that are needed for a model validation framework are as follows:
Subscribe to our youtube channel to get new updates..!
1.First and foremost evaluation of conceptual soundness
2. Ongoing monitoring and process verification to validate the model functionality
3. Outcome analysis. It is helpful for comparison of expected output vs output came through
Q: List out all the fraud consulting services that are included in NICE ACTIMIZE?
The list of all fraud consulting services that are included are as follows:
1. Constant review of model governance and programs
2. Feedback, guidance, and recommendations based on the model governance
3. Alert mechanisms
4. Model validations and testing support
5. Data integrity, model limitation reports
6. Finally, regulatory examination preparation.
Q: How does NICE ACTIMIZE fraud consulting services are helpful for an organization?
With the help of NICE ACTIMIZE fraud consulting services the organization will be taken care of the following aspects:
1. They provide expert guidance in terms of security
2. Insightful and knowledge oriented financial advise to the organization in terms of fraud strategy
3. Help the organization in defining the fraud management processes
4. All the day to day challenges and technology challenges to mitigate the problems are taken care by NICE ACTIMIZE tool
Q: What can be installed using NICE administrator window components?
With the help of NICE administrator window components, it will help to set up users, servers, loggers, and channels in your systems.
Q: What does Data field mean in NICE applications?
A data field is nothing but the fields in the NICE applications where it contains information about a specific call and other audio segments which are actually recorded in NICElog system.
Q: What are the different sources where the data fields are available?
The different sources where the data fields are available on your site are as follows:
1. NiceLog system that is connected to the telephony switch
2. Logger data fields
3. NICECLS mapping fields
4. User-defined data
The NICE Administrator has the privilege of enabling and disabling the data fields for viewing, querying and editing.
Q: Where does all the data fields on the site are listed? What is the process of changing the data field name within the column?
All the data fields for the site are listed under Column. The process of changing a data field name happens under the column itself. If the user wants to change the data field name then he/she has to double click on the existing data field name and type in the desired name. This will change the data field name which was available from the column.
Q: How do you enable and disable the data field in View, Query, Edit columns for a specific site?
For a specific site, the user will be able to enable and disable the data field for View, Query and Edit columns by checking the tick box. If the checkbox is ticked then it is enabled and if the checkbox is unticked then the data field is disabled.
Q: How can you manage site security? What is the list of items that need to be checked?
The site security actually covers the following items:
1. Account Lockout information: With this if the user has tried x number of times to access the site. If the user has exceeded or crossed the x number of trials, then the account should be locked out automatically.
2. Displaying Log in information: This will help the users to see their login information when they have logged into the account. Also, it will also show the number of attempts they have made to log into the account.
3. Auto Application lock information: This is after the fact, that means this way to protect the account is to set an idle time. If the user has crossed a certain number of minutes of idle time then the account will automatically lock the account.
4. Expanding the playback time: This will allow the user to define x number of seconds before actually listening to a playback audio. Usually, it is difficult to understand the playback audio if it starts from the recording. Using this feature, the user will have some pause initially which helps them to get ready and then they can start listening to the playback audio.
5. Dual password requirements set: It is a two-step verification process where the user has to follow the two steps of verification to access the account information.
Q: What does RTS mean in NICE loggers?
RTS stands for Remote Tape Server. These are used to backup all the audios that are actually logged by NICE loggers.
Q: What are the specific solutions that are offered with ACTIMIZE AML offerings?
With the help of Actimize AML solutions the organization can be benefited:
1. Suspicious Activity monitoring system
2. Customer Due diligence
3. Watchlist filtering
Notable Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Tools are:
|Automation Anywhere||Blue Prism|
|Kofax||OpenSpan by Pegasystems|
|Kofax Capture||Redwood RPA|
|RPA Business Analyst||and more....|