If you're looking for NICE Actimize RPA Interview Questions & Answers for Experienced or Freshers, you are in the right place. There are a lot of opportunities from many reputed companies in the world. According to research NICE Actimize RPA has a market share of about 8.46%.
So, You still have the opportunity to move ahead in your career in NICE Actimize RPA Development. Mindmajix offers Advanced NICE Actimize RPA Interview Questions 2023 that helps you in cracking your interview & acquire a dream career as NICE Actimize RPA Developer.
It is part of the NICE system that provides a wide variety of services that cater towards financial crime prevention, fraud detection, risk management. All these services are catered towards specific businesses and they operate worldwide.
Further, the company provides services like real-time cross-channel fraud prevention, Anti-money laundering regulations, and surveillance solutions that primarily tackle fraud payments, any specific market abuse, and obviously for customer information safe.
The following steps will help you to start or initiate Nice Toolbar:
1. Click on the Windows Start button
2. Select Programs > Nice Applications and choose NICE Toolbar
3. A login window will appear for the NICE toolbar
4. Key in the username and password data, NICE Toolbar will appear for the user to use
|Explore - Different Types of Automation for more information|
With the help of Nice Monitor, the applications can be used to monitor Live audio.
With the help of NICE Supervision, if there is any failure within the application then the alarms are generated to acknowledge the same.
Model validation is nothing but a set of instructions or defined workflow which actually doubles checks whether the entire system is functioning as it is supposed to be. To be specific a model validation is nothing but a collection of processes and set of activities which are executed to verify whether the fraud models are executed and validated as it is expected to be.
The key elements that are needed for a model validation framework are as follows:
1.First and foremost evaluation of conceptual soundness
2. Ongoing monitoring and process verification to validate the model functionality
3. Outcome analysis. It is helpful for comparison of expected output vs output came through
The list of all fraud consulting services that are included are as follows:
1. Constant review of model governance and programs
2. Feedback, guidance, and recommendations based on the model governance
3. Alert mechanisms
4. Model validations and testing support
5. Data integrity, model limitation reports
6. Finally, regulatory examination preparation.
|Related Article - Robotic Process Automation|
With the help of NICE ACTIMIZE fraud consulting services the organization will be taken care of the following aspects:
1. They provide expert guidance in terms of security
2. Insightful and knowledge-oriented financial advice to the organization in terms of fraud strategy
3. Help the organization in defining the fraud management processes
4. All the day to day challenges and technology challenges to mitigate the problems are taken care of by the NICE ACTIMIZE tool
With the help of NICE administrator window components, it will help to set up users, servers, loggers, and channels in your systems.
A data field is nothing but the fields in the NICE applications where it contains information about a specific call and other audio segments which are actually recorded in the NICElog system.
The different sources where the data fields are available on your site are as follows:
1. NiceLog system that is connected to the telephony switch
2. Logger data fields
3. NICECLS mapping fields
4. User-defined data
The NICE Administrator has the privilege of enabling and disabling the data fields for viewing, querying, and editing.
All the data fields for the site are listed under Column. The process of changing a data field name happens under the column itself. If the user wants to change the data field name then he/she has to double click on the existing data field name and type in the desired name. This will change the data field name which was available from the column.
For a specific site, the user will be able to enable and disable the data field for View, Query, and Edit columns by checking the tick box. If the checkbox is ticked then it is enabled and if the checkbox is unticked then the data field is disabled.
The site security actually covers the following items:
1. Account Lockout information: With this if the user has tried x number of times to access the site. If the user has exceeded or crossed the x number of trials, then the account should be locked out automatically.
2. Displaying Log-in information: This will help the users to see their login information when they have logged into the account. Also, it will also show the number of attempts they have made to log into the account.
3. Auto Application lock information: This is after the fact, which means this way to protect the account is to set an idle time. If the user has crossed a certain number of minutes of idle time then the account will automatically lock the account.
4. Expanding the playback time: This will allow the user to define x number of seconds before actually listening to playback audio. Usually, it is difficult to understand the playback audio if it starts from the recording. Using this feature, the user will have some pause initially which helps them to get ready, and then they can start listening to the playback audio.
5. Dual password requirements set: It is a two-step verification process where the user has to follow the two steps of verification to access the account information.
RTS stands for Remote Tape Server. These are used to backup all the audios that are actually logged by NICE loggers.
With the help of Actimize AML solutions the organization can be benefited:
1. Suspicious Activity monitoring system
2. Customer Due diligence
3. Watchlist filtering
Stay updated with our newsletter, packed with Tutorials, Interview Questions, How-to's, Tips & Tricks, Latest Trends & Updates, and more ➤ Straight to your inbox!
|RPA Training||Dec 05 to Dec 20||View Details|
|RPA Training||Dec 09 to Dec 24||View Details|
|RPA Training||Dec 12 to Dec 27||View Details|
|RPA Training||Dec 16 to Dec 31||View Details|
Ravindra Savaram is a Technical Lead at Mindmajix.com. His passion lies in writing articles on the most popular IT platforms including Machine learning, DevOps, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, RPA, Deep Learning, and so on. You can stay up to date on all these technologies by following him on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Copyright © 2013 - 2023 MindMajix Technologies