We witness many processes daily. Some processes like the functionality in a call center, attending to user resolutions, welcome services at the restaurant and delivery of items ordered online. Few employ latest innovations in technology that involves continuous lines of code which are time-consuming processes to configure but are definitely functional when compared to normal manual Business processes. The third and more advanced technology is all about automation. Clearly defining this term we can conclude that every single operation of this process is taken care of without the involvement of humans. Remembered the sci-fi movie you saw recently. Well, that is not completely true though most of it is. Almost 90% of the activities do not require human interaction but 10% do which include configuring and monitoring the processes.
If you want to become a professional and make a career in this domain, Then visit Mindmajix- A global online training platform: "Blue prism online training" This course will help you to achieve excellence in this domain.
Robotic process automation in Blue Prism
Blue Prism's Robotic Process Automation is the most successful provider of the digitally operated workforce. It is the trusted source of operations for many organizations worldwide that ensures high-security standards in operation along with compliance which is paramount. Its major focus is to apply technology to the organizations to develop automated work processes that follow rule-based systems maintaining the similarity in execution. RPA can be designed and executed easily on user devices. This technology employs more contribution of artificially intelligent systems with ease of changing and scaling software to cater the requirements. Success always stays with the pioneers who adapt to change and RPA is one of the essentials that will be handled by future technologists. These intelligent systems can run in the 24x7 environment. The efficiency of automated systems is estimated close to the fullest.
Basics needed to use Blue Prism
Knowledge of programming language, network structures, Should know how to perform administrator activities on windows server. Understanding of Installation models and design of infrastructure. Able to detect repeating tasks and automate them.
It is essential to several categories of professionals such as
1. Process Executives
2. Business Analysts Business intelligence professionals
3. Professions dealing with online user
4. Digital Marketing procedures
5. Flowchart Designers
6. Skilled workforce
7. IT Professionals
8. Software Administrators
9. Business intelligence professionals
10. Professions involving Online Digital Marketing procedures
The need for Robotic Process Automation
- RPA emerged from the need of implementing automated systems to work with the minimal necessity of human actions to maintain precision for the benefit of mankind.
- Simpler and cost-effective compared to Application programming interface which requires writing several lines of code and extensive testing.
- The requirement for labor is gradually reduced and functional structure is improved to increase the returns, reduce the cost and error.
- To estimate the occurrence of natural disasters like Tsunami, Volcanic eruptions, storms, and earthquakes; so that damage caused to the public is minimal with improved quality of forecast using extensive data analytics.
- The interaction between robotic process automation with present IT architecture is quite simple and clear.
- Interviewing, hiring new employees and managing them as per the requirement several times to deal with varying trends in operational technologies is a time consuming and hectic process.
- To cater the hunger for advanced technology to be employed in industries to increase Return On Investment.
Automated processes in management
1. Caters different sorts of processes that can be implemented by humans. Software processes such as automating the updates and functionality of the layers in network architecture can be configured to run by them selves. These are completely functional and consistent and quite complex.
2. RPA runs with logging process instead of operating manually. These logs can be audited easily and are more legitimate.
3. RPA technology is applied in automated processes such as back-end tasks, managing and scheduling the supply, scaling products as per demand, analysis, creating vendor and vendee credentials, accounting, purchase order, HR, finance etc.
4. RPA enhances organizations capacity to be able enough to implement automation in multiple technology platforms. The automation library is used to point out update touch points in companies that can give a response to changes in the system with more accuracy and without coding.
5. Auto-updating financial statements to analyze and estimate future predictions.
6. This structure is expected to be implemented in banks where the information is quite sensitive and highly secure and takes just two months time to completely transform the operational environment.
RPA in IT and Networking
The rules and norms to be followed are clearly defined and since the processes are automated there is no chance of manipulation in it by any means. Evolving IT and networking systems at the speed of business prosperity. Security standards will be followed strictly. The system continuously monitors to detect virus attacks and threats. RPA can improve the professional and service desk support and continuously monitor the networking devices. It can be scaled in parallel to the increasing company needs.
Software Robots in the blue prism
- Software Robots are defined as the process automation platform which can interact with UI of current applications.
- Business processes and business objects are examined precisely to tailor the software robot.
- Instead of writing a script, running it over multiple times, customizing and scaling it is what is done from past few years which involves a lot of human workforces and is a tedious process to follow which is being taken over by software robots.
- Being flexible and versatile they can be used to enhance IT security by updating the presentation layer every day similar to manual operation.
- After completion of structural development, companies can create and customize their software robots as per the need.
- More accurate and error free.
- Operation of software robot is done with the same access levels and can be configured to restrict other invasive users.
- This is fully secure and will maintain functional integrity.
- Software robots can be used with many applications and can be leveraged with any industry where the rule-based structure is followed.
- No need for a mechanical ROBOT. There is no need to change the company's infrastructure.
- 24x7 functioning systems are quite competent with the human workforce in long run.
Subscribe to our youtube channel to get new updates..!
Blue prism support for applications
Java Virtual Machine apps run in Java mode. The modes can be selected using a wizard of object studio
Voice Assistant in the blue prism
The language processing technology which includes voice recognition has improved greatly. It can now recognize different accents provide support online. Voice assistants also help people with disabilities. The level of human-machine interaction emerged from binary coding to the level where instructions can be given in a very natural way of speaking.
Blue prism allows the best tracking features which can track real-time performance. Enables user to create and configure dashboards for the processes employed. They display the status of utilization, available workforce, automation made, tracking of processing volumes and utilization.
Cooperation from Technical Expertise
- Many employees have the wrong perception of Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation. It is estimated that large portion of people will lose their jobs with increasing implementation in RPA.
- We are not doing the same jobs which our ancestors did. In the same way, there will be an improvement in technology and the current roles will be transformed into more advanced monitoring responsibilities. That will lead to a vast increase in jobs.
- No complex system can be built with ease and hence be building such systems will take new forms of knowledge, expertise, and maintenance skill set. Speaking of it along with technology our jobs too will evolve.
- We will be seeing far advanced graphical user interfaces with added user-friendly features. Ease of interaction with these advanced systems will increase.
- Future inclination towards imagination of the best possible and stable performance systems is guaranteed along with saving time and cost incurred.
Procedure and steps followed in RPA implementation
Five Steps involved in implementing RPA are
The initial stage in RPA implementation is planning. Using process studio in Blue Prism flow chart is developed by Business analyst or developer. Process studio is equipped with built-in debugger and breakpoints can be set. You can also track the previous versions of plans and edit them. It involves the identification of the behavior of process to be automated. IT is done in two stages
- Process type - Manual or repeating in nature, rule-based or not, is the data fed as input is in electronic form, Is the data readable.
- Nature of system - Continuously changing or constant system.
- Forming the team and finalizing timelines.
- Approving a design solution for the process.
- Logging mechanism identification.
- Define scaling levels as per the need.
The development process is fast and wizard-driven. The workflow of automation processes will be developed as per the planned algorithm. Once it reaches the standard of defined functionality the next level comes into the picture.
The execution of developed RPA is then tested to check if it executes as per the planned algorithm. Test cycles are run at selected intervals of time to evaluate its working efficiency. Reports are generated gradually after each phase to match the estimated results. Defects are identified and eliminated. Changes in design will be made starting from the planning phase, development phase, and testing phase and the process will continue cycling until the standards are met.
The application server and database provided by Blue Prism allows business applications with many users operating at same time. To achieve this we need many virtual machines which run the instances. The single physical server can run a number of these instances on advanced Virtual machines.
24x7 support is given and maintenance services are provided after the process goes live. These services include resolution of defects and maintaining the standard functionality.
Managing Blue prism
Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation has the user-friendly interface and is quite easy to handle. Not every user needs full access. Hence every professional working on it does not have the same level of rights in managing Blue Prism. You always can create a new user, assign his role and define the permissions(level of access being partial or complete). Defining these user rights helps in regulating and confining the actions of the person logged in it. It provides the user with Control and System tabs implemented in the interactive client. System tab is provided to configure environment and Control tab to facilitate control the actions of robots such as start and stop instances, work queues, process schedules and view logs
Limitations of RPA
The process is not completely automated as a manual effort is needed to install and customize the system but these efforts are minimized for sure. Though there are not much of operational needs still there is a definite need of human supervision time to time in order to ensure flawless processing in case of unexpected and unintended hardware or power failure from natural calamities to stop unfortunate accidents. Should be used only for repeating rule-based work in order to avoid heavy costs. Design should be flawless and intended to achieve realistic goals.
Areas where automation can be applied automated
- All invoice related operations from booking and matching purchase order to generating the receipt and receiving feedback. Exception handling and troubleshooting. Sensitive data of bank dealings.
- Healthcare, IT and Insurance. A continuous monitor of changing the weather. Government activities like address rectification etc.
- Product manufacturing and retail. Software testing process can be automated to repeat the use case scenarios. Data integration, managing, and migration of data can be implemented extensively using Blue prism Robotic Process Automation.
Blue Prism RPA's main role is to reduce the time taken in functional processes.
To improve efficiency in repeating operations and minimize errors.
It is applied in varied processes which need precision and is sensitive to be handled by humans.
RPA is useful for maintaining management systems and highly secured automation systems.
Learn RPA Tools From Mindmajix:
|Automation Anywhere||RPA Infrastructure|
|Kofax||OpenSpan by Pegasystems|
|NICE Actimize RPA||and more....|