Robotics will change today’s workplace dramatically.
Creating Virtual Workforces
Robotics is growing predominantly, and with the arrival of bots, enterprises are enjoying the complete freedom to unlock the full potential of automation. Challenger start-ups are now opting automated design operating models to improve productivity and increase innovation.
Recent studies state that nearly 80 million jobs in US and 15 million jobs in UK are good to opt automation. This innovation saves almost 43% of worker’s time. RPA performs almost every kind of low-end task. This doesn’t necessarily diminish the human labour, but it specifically diverts the man energy into something which is more crucial and value-added.
Organizations now are taking a step forward in creating virtual workforces to fully digitalize their processes.
The Robotics Landscape
Typical uses of RPA
Subscribe to our youtube channel to get new updates..!
Double-data entry - user rekeying of data and data entry is made easy from one system to another.
Application migration - migrates application data and records as part of an upgrade.
Automation of reports - automates data to provide accurate reports.
Rule-based decision making - RPA can handle decision matrices efficiently and arrive at simple rule-based decisions accurately.
Well-defined Processing - Automatically enters inputs from source systems into target systems.
The Journey to Robotic Process Automation
The first step towards Automation is a Pilot.
Rapid Piloting in Development Environment.
- Select an enterprise where large number of processes are still handled manually.
- Identify processes with digital triggers and high volumes with human exceptions.
- Map the activities, apps, variations, to keystroke level.
- Build a baseline and achieve performance targets accordingly.
- Choose RPA steps in such a way so as to minimise the contact between humans and robots.
- Construct robots to work in an automated standard.
- Employ agile development and on-going testing.
- Define interactions and changes between robots and staff roles.
----- Related Blog: Different Types Of Automation -----
- Run test cases to identify and capture exceptions.
- Migrate IT functionality to production environment.
- Control on-going execution and support of RPA process.
- Wire in sustainability.
- Plan further.
The outcomes of the Pilot:
- Demonstrate the benefits of automation to pre-described tasks and processes.
- Guage the effectiveness of RPA technology with existing systems.
- Highlights the technical and capability requirements for each automation programme.
- Determine the risk, speed and ease of implementation.
- Deliver decent financial benefits and value after each implementation.
- Start the journey towards robotic workforce.
Stages in the Automation Journey:
- Establish Sponsorship and governance.
- Choose and deliver initial process and performance.
- Identify and demonstrate the benefits of further processes.
- Successful implementation of RPA.
- Formulate organizational changes.
- Observe benefits and define vision.
- Design target model for automation.
- Build baseline performance and case benefits.
- Establish and implement required infrastructure and demand pipeline.
----- Related Page: Career Scope In RPA -----
- Low-cost and high-performance operating model.
- Scale RPA across the enterprise supporting back office functions.
- Embedded virtual workforce with minimal digital performance.
- Continuous improvement and changes in RPA function design.
- Library of reusable objects are established
If you are interested to learn RPA and build a career in Automation? Then check out our RPA Certification Training Course at your near Cities
These courses are incorporated with Live instructor-led training, Industry Use cases, and hands-on live projects. This training program will make you an expert in RPA and help you to achieve your dream job.
Learn RPA Tools From Mindmajix:
|Automation Anywhere||RPA Infrastructure|
|Kofax||OpenSpan by Pegasystems|
|Kofax Capture||Blue Prism|
|NICE Actimize RPA||and more....|